Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
As lot of this and the other BGIII Subforum threads tend to devolve into "is this 5E or not" debates, primarily due to the large number of fundamental elements of 5E that are either missing entirely or not working as we (the players) expected I wonder if it would be helpful (and help to cut down a lot of these debates/arguments) to have a sticky post from Larian in which they lay out what elements are:

• In the pipeline for implementation in the future.
  • Implemented but known not to be working as intended/expected.
  • Implemented with an intended variation/change to normal 5E rules.
  • Implemented and specifically in need of feedback (yes I know they are asking for general feedback anyway, but from all my previous experience in beta's/EA's there are usually specific areas or items that Dev Teams want tested/opinions on).

This would mean that debates on missing or broken items would be cut down where the first two bullets apply and would hopefully limit response primarily to the second two bullet points.

Last edited by praxidicae; 13/10/20 01:36 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
+1

veteran
veteran
This is unlikely to happen, they are DELIBERATELY not putting that information out, frankly speaking, because they don't know if they'll be able to get all of it working, or when.

See this video at 49:15:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/763351879

Link Copied to Clipboard