Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
[Insert obligitory 'look at me' title here]

Off work this week and enjoying BG3 and just notice I was(previously as of this post) on 99 posts.
So decided to celebrate with a drink. (and the duck & sausage cassoulet I just remembered is in the microwave waiting to finish being warmed up)

Love and sausages xx
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Well done. Have a carrot.

J'aime le fromage.
addict
addict
Why a carrot ?

So much food to choose from in BG3.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Yeah!

Why can't I have sausages instead?

Love and sausages xx
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
You're not allowed sausages yet.

J'aime le fromage.
A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
No fishy stick? Quick, produce a fishy stick or he will flee to Bethesda. They lure people with fishy sticks

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Nobody flees to Bethesda any more. In fact I've nicked one of their moderators: say "hi", Freddo. Well he's around occasionally, lurking.

J'aime le fromage.
Spotted Owl
Spotted Owl
Maybe I should ask Captain Eldrad to join here, since he's the one who started the whole fishy stick thing.

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
The fishy stick should be a thing. It is precisely the kind of legendary item missing from a Baldurs Gate forum. Carrots won't do

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum
addict
addict
Drink the cork and pop the champagne, this is my 100th post!

As everyone knows, it is a long-standing tradition in the Baldur's Gate forums that when you make your 100th post, you also get to write down a wish and see if the developers will grant it. Of course, success depends on your wisdom, and upon whether or not any developers are wandering the forums. In my case neither are likely, but I think I'll have a better chance at this than hitting a foe in combat (ha ha, there is another thread for that right now). My wish for BG III is humbly presented to Larian as follows:

... I wish to meet a priest or priestess of Leira in BG III.

"Some say gods can die. Some say gods can be born. Some say gods can live. Some say gods are an illusion we create for our own contentment. Some say gods are an illusion we create to disguise our fear of living, our fear of dying, our fear of being. If gods are a disguise, if gods are an illusion, then perhaps Leira is the only beacon of truth in our entire pantheon of lies. But if gods are real and true and all-knowing, then Leira cannot be a god and must be dead if indeed she ever lived at all." - Shaella

old hand
old hand
It seems that I recently registered on the forum to give my feedback on BG3, but this is my 400 post. If I started to perform the mission "Make Baldur's Gate great again" then I do not need to stop until I complete it

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard