Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
addict
addict
I got the scene with Shadowheart and she as my only option in the list. Nobody disapproved.

But then I didn't collect proposals either outside of Shadowheart.

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
The characters should be willing to have sex at different times. Astarion seems the type to have sex with anyone. Lae'zel certainly does not seem like the type for that, though.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Tipmoose

I assumed it was done purposely so we could get a hint of the romance system in the EA. I expect they will tighten it up quite a bit before they are done. Ultimately, all I got out of shadowheart was a kiss. So...art imitates life....

The recent dev post showed the "Romance Under Construction" screen and said they're working on it and it would be ready SOON. Kisses aren't so bad either...

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
In my gameply, every female companions wanted to bang Dwarf PC. So I tried to improve relation between Shadowheart and PC. Even I talked with companions a lot, There should be more bonding time or interaction with Companions to improve their feelings. Camp party suddenly make them set some mood and kiss each other worse than Dragonage, and Divinity original sin2.

stranger
stranger
It's a thing that happens in crpgs. I several games I've said thing that I thought were just an expression of friendship and suddenly that companion wants to bang my character.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Harkmagic
It's a thing that happens in crpgs. I several games I've said thing that I thought were just an expression of friendship and suddenly that companion wants to bang my character.

[Linked Image]

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
I
stranger
stranger
I
Slowly built up romances in RPGs are fairly common, and sometimes well done. You have character attachment and similar ideals leading to the gaming version of a perceived "relationship." This current iteration over oversexualized nonsense that comes out of nowhere comes across as very poor writing and childishly immature. Modern gamers looking for everything to be a waifu sex doll simulator is quite honestly disturbing on some levels.

Most classic RPG players want choices and actions over time that resonate between characters, not a Harem anime. It is tacky.

journeyman
journeyman
I got Lae'zel acting like, "You coulda had this but you're too disagreeable" before the goofy Minthara sex scene. It was weird and out of nowhere.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard