Next Thread
Print Thread
#698377 15/10/20 02:03 AM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
The story seems to suggest that slaying the three goblin bosses will scatter the remaining goblins. Effectively minimizing the goblin threat. But after infiltrating the goblin base and eliminating the leadership, I am mauled by every goblin in the vicinity all the way out the gate. It was brutal. They swarmed my like a hateful Viking horde intent on victory or Valhalla. I am now out of potions, rez scrolls, and food, with the exception of that rotting egg no one wanted to try. Everything is covered in blood, guts, and charred bits. But there is not a single goblin or associated creature still breathing. 'Goblin Slayer' would be so proud right now... Honestly though, Should the majority of the goblins not flee after their leadership is killed off?

journeyman
journeyman
You my friend, have encountered a rare breed of Goblin Paganism that has swept the lands east of Baldur's Gate. Best to not dwindle in the area after provoking this type of goblin, and also keep a wide berth to any Goblin Longships you see, for they are particularly mobile warships that often carry warbands for raiding.

Praise Odin.

As a free action, can I regret my life choices
journeyman
journeyman
You mean you didn't kill them all on the way in?

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
Goblin Slayer would be disappointed that you wanted any of them to get away to begin with, but would have to respect your ability to kill them all nonetheless

L
stranger
stranger
L
if i didnt have the option to summon ogres i would have died coming out. There is an option to get it as if your one of them. Side note removing the drums before fights does nothing.

Last edited by Lord Branches; 15/10/20 02:56 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Leperkon
I am now out of potions, rez scrolls, and food, with the exception of that rotting egg no one wanted to try.

Serves you right for not turning the whole camp into a nuclear holocaust before even approaching them.

Last edited by JDCrenton; 15/10/20 03:09 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Lord Branches
if i didnt have the option to summon ogres i would have died coming out. There is an option to get it as if your one of them. Side note removing the drums before fights does nothing.

Yeah those ogres saved me too.

And yeah disabling (or even destroying) drums is like a 50% chance they'll still drum on literally nothing

Tuuch! Tuuch! Tuuch!

Link Copied to Clipboard