Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
The toughest part of this fight is that they eventually teleport on the high ground and it takes a few turns to run there. So, leave your ranged characters up there and approach with a single one. I didn't do any masquerading, killing gith sounds like a good idea anyway. Thanks god the dragon flies away before the fight though, that one is too much for level 4.
The melee and cleric characters were wasted via ranged attacks from the bridge and two ranged characters eventually got killed by rogue and mage who were positioned on the higher ground. I actually went there not fully rested, but my mage still had tadpole ranged protection which helped a lot.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Lots of good stuff here but more than anything I'd advise immediately withdrawing up the nearby ladders and then smashing the higher of the two. Only a few of the enemies have repositioning skills and the lookout area is surrounded by hills in addition to having a lack of walls. From there, focus on taking ranged shots and then running outside enemy aim while shoving anybody who makes it up the hillside.

Last edited by Sunfly; 15/10/20 01:10 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard