[Linked Image]

D
stranger
stranger
D
LOL! Thank you, O Magic 8-Ball.

stranger
stranger
Pfff "Next month"- even among optimistic people you are a rare breed my friend.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Me, optimistic? It was just a question...

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Nobody knows, although I suspect if they don't, a huge portion of their player/tester base is going to vanish on the 19th.

Expect nothing new for 9 months.

If, after 9 months, nothing new has happened then this is all you get until release.

enthusiast
enthusiast
They probably have lots of stuff they could release already but they won't for marketing reasons, so just wait.

Last edited by Hawke; 15/10/20 12:00 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by eikona
Nobody knows, although I suspect if they don't, a huge portion of their player/tester base is going to vanish on the 19th.

More than million buyers... See if they care

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
E
stranger
stranger
E
what happens on the 19th?

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Elpoet

19/11/20

The myth, the legend...the one and only...Cyberpunk 2077...

E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost

19/11/20

ahh I see. Well bought BG3 and the new Black Ops, so that will have to do for now :P

veteran
veteran
I can't play that game I just hate first person too much. and the further they went into development we only got more first person

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
D
apprentice
apprentice
D

19/11/20

Play Cyberpunk and return to BG3 nearer to official release! We are so early in early access, I'll likely take a few months off BG3 anyway (not yet, but definitely in the foreseeable future)

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
This is just a guess but I would imagine they will drip feed content they need testing by the masses until release. I would expect to see some new area's, maybe all the classes and subclasses before launch although I doubt we will get the full game before launch. I am actually doubting we will see all of act 2 if at all as they will have internal testers doing most of the heavy lifting. Larian are not a small studio any more.

With some big titles coming out soon, they will see quite a dip in their player base so hopefully we will get something before then if they want to keep their EA players engaged..
If not this has been a great pre-order lol.

Either way I am optimistic.

old hand
old hand

19/11/20

I already bought it, and I'll definitely be playing it, but I'll still be popping in here to see what's up anyway, just like I'm still actively playing GW 2 during this. Ok, not as actively as I was before I installed this, since I'm playing this too, but I do hop back and forth.

veteran
veteran
I don't get it... Do you expect Larian to keep entertaining you for a whole year until the game comes out?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by Abits
I don't get it... Do you expect Larian to keep entertaining you for a whole year until the game comes out?

Well, yes, I didnt buy the game to wash my dishes. I enjoy finding bugs/exploits in games but there is only so much you can do with only a portion of a product.
Surely the idea of a game, even in early access, is to entertain ones self via said medium?
That said, even if we dont get consistent updates, I'll still be back to play. I mean even as the game stands I've be enjoying it immensely. 70 hours of game play and I am still finding little things I didn't in my first two play throughs.
As I stated above, I doubt I'll see the full game(or even half) before release and I am ok with that. I dont know how much they released with DOS2 in EA, but I would expect some thing similar. If not, I'll just have to entertain my self til full release lol.

Originally Posted by dwheresmymana

19/11/20

Play Cyberpunk and return to BG3 nearer to official release! We are so early in early access, I'll likely take a few months off BG3 anyway (not yet, but definitely in the foreseeable future)

Yeah, once Cyberpunk comes out that is going to be my world for a while. If Larian starts pumping out updates/changes, then I'll check it out once I'm satisfied with my Cyberpunk experience.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I can't support Cyberpunk and CDPR after they did crunch.
We may as well redefine 'Crunch' to mean
'Crushes the souls of game developers & bleeds every last ounce of sweat to ensure fat, rich investors get fatter & richer. The developers are then fired so the company can claim "Record Sales!"'.

As much as Cyberpunk had me stoked for it, I will now no longer buy it. CDPR are just a step above Electronic Arse and Craptivision Blizzard and Screwbisoft.

Larian, it seems, does not employ and protect actual assaulters and molesters (Looking at you, Screwbisoft!). So Larian gets my money.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard