Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I got to looking for +2 INT from racial buffs and couldn't find it. Gnomes provide it and are a core race. They're very clearly in the game but aren't unlocked as PCs. I hope there's a 'yet' to that last sentence.

C
stranger
stranger
C
They have already stated not all races or classes are in for final release, and they will be added through EA. I have heard from many people in forums that all the core races/classes have been confirmed to be in at launch, but I have not seen the official statement. So take that with a grain of salt.

Yep. Give it time. Very Early Access. We have a long road to go. I love this game so far, and everything Larian has done with it. I'm excited to see what the future holds. laugh

old hand
old hand
I thought about it last night, as I leveled up Shadowheart and saw that her "default" ASI was leveling strength +1 to 10 and Wisdom +1 to 17.

I feel like their current system is designed to make people realize the folly of their ways

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?

Link Copied to Clipboard