Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
stranger
stranger
T
Just chiming in to say "less containers and more meaningful loot".

Trash loot got to go. This is not a mmorpg.
Have us find more simple "currency" instead of trash items that clog our inventory.

Also, things like "over 9000 types of the same thing" (namely food for example) is not adding anything to the experience, just some more inventory space.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Emrikol
We aren't required to check everything. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. That being said, it wouldn't bother me if they reduced the number of containers

We aren't required to, but since I have found countless healing potions, speed potions, scrolls and whatnot in them, it is highly encouraged. I'd rather we can loot 1/3 of the current containers and or have the empty containers have a "tell" that they are empty. Such as the lid partially removed, or the curser highlight it as gray instead of gold

apprentice
apprentice
Agree with this...the use of lootable containers with nothing in for scatter , is a bit much at certain places.
there must be other options to flesh out a room or cave besides crates everywhere.

Perhaps that will still come?

as example: I entered a stable and an certain lair/cave last evening and spend like 15 mins running around, opening containers as "you never know what might be in there"...I would not consider those 15 mins as 'gameplay' but more as "unnecessary stretching of game play time"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard