Next Thread
Print Thread
#699564 15/10/20 02:59 PM
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Just wondering where all the Orcs are hiding since they don't seem to ally themselves with the Absolute.

journeyman
journeyman
I haven't seen any orcs, but I will happily slay them when they do show up. Nothing but Ogres, Hobgoblins, Goblins and Knolls so far.

Just look for green painted humans they are the orcs now.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Vexor
I haven't seen any orcs, but I will happily slay them when they do show up. Nothing but Ogres, Hobgoblins, Goblins and Knolls so far.

And myconids, spiders, drow, duergar, kuo-toa, a spectator or two, some humans and imps, maybe even a mind flayer if one dares. Might have missed a dozen or so random beasts and such. Not all of them follow the Absolute, but still.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Amaunator43
Originally Posted by Vexor

And myconids, spiders, drow, duergar, kuo-toa, a spectator or two, some humans and imps, maybe even a mind flayer if one dares. Might have missed a dozen or so random beasts and such. Not all of them follow the Absolute, but still.

Well, I didn't want to list all the critters, spoilers and all. You missed a couple though.

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
Maybe they will show up once the

playable half orc race

has been implemented

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard