Print Thread
#700353 15/10/20 08:23 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Dear Larian,
I see no point to Limit players to 2300 exp level in the early access. We all love to gain experience and leveling up, so why to limit us? Even if the all saves will be wiped eventually. I already stopped playing, cause without new experience it's not fun at all. Thanks and waiting to see next update.

addict
addict
I'm not working for Larian but I guess the current cap is to maintain the feedback on classes a bit. How you tried playing several characters? different class/race combo's?

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I played just one character - Warlock, but there are other classes (Fighter, Cleric, Mage) in a companion. I played 45 hours, I don't have enough time to try another one.

enthusiast
enthusiast
There also the issue that 5th level is a huge power jump that may not be coded yet.

2nd attack
3rd level spells

there also the fact that we don't have all the classes and subclasses in yet.

I would be happy if they keep the cap at 4 until everything we have is polished and working perfectly before adding new stuff into the mix.

Last edited by Merry Mayhem; 15/10/20 09:10 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Not to mention the problems they have with the levels that are out.

Both Ranger archetypes are essentially broken. Beastmaster pets seem to be incomplete and have wild stats, Hunter features don't function right. I imagine other classes have similar issues.

The feats have not been implemented entirely, and the ones in the game often don't function correctly. That is a big part of level 4.

Why would they keep adding levels for you to compound features that don't work, or are incomplete.

As a free action, can I regret my life choices

Link Copied to Clipboard