Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
If you guys have any ideas for fun categories or requirements I'd love to hear them! Currently thinking a "Save The Refugees" category would be a lot of fun.

https://youtu.be/H5TNOFIq09s

addict
addict
FUN! rolleyes

W
veteran
veteran
W
I just saw the write-up on your run on Kotaku. Nice work.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Emrikol
FUN! rolleyes

If you don't care; why post? Why freaking post? Why actively try to tear down someone else's fun?

Is it the only way you can feel joy? If you don't care about world records, then don't enter a forum thread about word MFing records!
Don't be a little toddler who has to tear down what someone else is doing just because you have no interest in it.

old hand
old hand
Do you count the loading screen times into the total time taken?

Man you could shave off at least 30s with an NVME SSD!

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Eguzky
FUN! rolleyes

If you don't care; why post? Why freaking post? Why actively try to tear down someone else's fun?

Is it the only way you can feel joy? If you don't care about world records, then don't enter a forum thread about word MFing records!
Don't be a little toddler who has to tear down what someone else is doing just because you have no interest in it.

Easy on the melodrama. I don't usually do it, and I didn't do it the first time I saw it, or the second time, or even the third time. But after a while, kind of asking for it.

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Do you mind just sticking to one thread for your twitch channel?

enthusiast
enthusiast
FUN! rolleyes

Easy on the melodrama. I don't usually do it, and I didn't do it the first time I saw it, or the second time, or even the third time. But after a while, kind of asking for it.

Rofl. Last time I heard someone say 'He was asking for it', it involved the sociopathic a-hole I lived with over 5 years ago breaking 3 of my teeth.
No, someone posting their accomplishments is not 'asking for it' just because you don't like it. Just don't read the threads.

You don't get to decide 'He posted 3 times! NOW I get to tear down his accomplishments like an asshole!'
Just. Don't. Read. 4Head.

Last edited by Eguzky; 15/10/20 09:57 PM.
addict
addict
FUN! rolleyes

Rofl. Last time I heard someone say 'He was asking for it', it involved the sociopathic a-hole I lived with over 5 years ago breaking 3 of my teeth.
No, someone posting their accomplishments is not 'asking for it' just because you don't like it. Just don't read the threads.

You don't get to decide 'He posted 3 times! NOW I get to tear down his accomplishments like an asshole!'
Just. Don't. Read. 4Head.

Shouldn't you be out protesting somewhere?

W
veteran
veteran
W

Translation: I know they have a point but I don’t want to admit I was wrong so I’ll try and throw some shade to get the last word in.

😂😂😂

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Warlocke

Translation: I know they have a point but I don’t want to admit I was wrong so I’ll try and throw some shade to get the last word in.

😂😂😂

Or: You've become unhinged and are capable of seeing nothing but your own overblown sense of indignation.

old hand
old hand
Lets all go protest against the lackluster faces in this game. I'll bring pitchforks!

enthusiast
enthusiast

I'm not the sad sack trying to make someone feel bad for their accomplishments.

I'm just the one who fights back against bullies like you, who try to make everyone else feel bad to make up for your own lack of joy.

addict
addict

I'm just the one who fights back against bullies like you, who try to make everyone else feel bad to make up for your own lack of joy.

I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad for their accomplishments. I'm saying (through succinct sarcasm) that making multiple threads on the same subject is obnoxious. Like someone else explicitly said, keep it to one thread.

enthusiast
enthusiast

I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad for their accomplishments. I'm saying (through succinct sarcasm) that making multiple threads on the same subject is obnoxious. Like someone else explicitly said, keep it to one thread.

Oh yes, because everyone knows a sarcastic comment and an eye-roll is universal for 'Please don't make multiple threads or spam the forums'.

Instead of, you know, being a snide way to make someone feel bad they posted something. I guess it got lost in translation.

addict
addict
The funny thing is, the OP probably doesn't even give a shit about my reply. Yet, here we are ...

old hand
old hand
FUN! rolleyes

enthusiast
enthusiast
NOW I get to tear down his accomplishments like an asshole!'

Not to be overly picky on arse vs ass(that has been overdone to death)...

But, (and please bear in mind i am drunk right now) how cool an insult would 'donkey hole' be'?

I remember a friend explaining to me the origins of window meant 'wind hole' and me being the filthy midined prick that I am associated wind hole with arse(hole)/farting. So now I think 'window' is a brilliant insult.

Love and sausages xx
G
stranger
stranger
G
Oh come on. The dude skipped 99.9% of the content. I fail to see anything resembling an accomplishment there. (That's not bullying, that's an observation.)
Whatever floats his boat though.

W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by Gard Hull
Oh come on. The dude skipped 99.9% of the content. I fail to see anything resembling an accomplishment there. (That's not bullying, that's an observation.)
Whatever floats his boat though.

That is the point of a speed run.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard