Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I dont want it to feel like im losing rep with them every time I do. Have them just be like "phew, I needed a rest" and chill out on 'tude.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Like the Zae or shadowheart?

Shadowheart has attitude and for a...
EVIL CLERIC
it fits.
Zae...well that's her just being wound up about everything and following tiamat.

Last edited by Okidoki; 15/10/20 09:39 PM.
Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Okidoki

EVIL CLERIC
it fits.
Zae...well that's her just being wound up about everything and following tiamat.

Im fine if its a dick reason, but the onus is on you. Id rather Shadowheart say "good, this has distracted me from my studies" and turns around or something. Its a small change, but in a game with rep having them go "are you sure you are booting me out of the party because youre a complete jerk and you are making this decision, leader, are YOU SURE?. Yeah dude, f off, i said leave.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Or, even easier, when you leave camp "gather your party" and pick the 4.

T
addict
addict
T

EVIL CLERIC
it fits.

Slight correction, the Githyanki are beneficiaries of an ancient deal with Tiamat, but they are not worshippers of her. They worship their lich-queen.

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
That could work as well, kinda like the Dragon age Origins version of camp.

Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Thrythlind

EVIL CLERIC
it fits.

Slight correction, the Githyanki are beneficiaries of an ancient deal with Tiamat, but they are not worshippers of her. They worship their lich-queen.

Theyre basically saints

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Originally Posted by Thrythlind

Right very true, skipped that and focused on the big ass red dragon that flamed the flaming fist. I shouldnt have missed that, Zae did mention it ...100 times after a certain encounter.

Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
That could work as well, kinda like the Dragon age Origins version of camp.

Yeah, exactly. Pathfinder: Kingmaker and PoE I think? did something like that. Made it easier with just a party management screen with the shared inventory and you could equip everyone who wasnt in there with whatever you got. Was pretty slick. I think I mainly just dont think it should be an event haha.

A party select screen would be awesome smile. Although if you kick Shadowheart out she leaves your camp completely XD, party select screen wouldn't help with that :P.

Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by FatePeddler
A party select screen would be awesome smile. Although if you kick Shadowheart out she leaves your camp completely XD, party select screen wouldn't help with that :P.

Of the current party? Ive removed her a bunch. Does she have a "leave, and also dont come back" option?

journeyman
journeyman

Haha this happened to me on my second playthrough and I was so confused.

+1 for Dragon Age Origins style party menu at camp.

As a free action, can I regret my life choices
Originally Posted by Orbax

Of the current party? Ive removed her a bunch. Does she have a "leave, and also dont come back" option?

I just told her to go to camp, she said she would do that, but when you get to camp she is not there at all frown. Or she is there once, and then the next camp, she is gone.

Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand

I just told her to go to camp, she said she would do that, but when you get to camp she is not there at all frown. Or she is there once, and then the next camp, she is gone.

Oh you mean while youre on the road, not at camp?

veteran
veteran

Had the exact same bug in my last playthrough.
A friend of mine said he found here sitting on a rock in the druid grove, instead of his camp.
I wasn't so lucky. For me she seems to be disappeared. Period.

Last edited by Tuco; 16/10/20 01:08 AM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Orbax
Or, even easier, when you leave camp "gather your party" and pick the 4.

I think that would be ideal. They said that more origin characters are on the way + customs.

Having to go through 3 of these dialogues every time you want to revamp your party is tedious.

Necromancy is just recycling...
Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Go full Mass Effect, let us change their costumes too. Oh, and also add costumes.

Link Copied to Clipboard