Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
zersus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
I like to play cleric myself and in a group, there is only room for two clerics if they are "kind of optimized". I'm not saying give her Light or Blacksmith domain, but give me some virality. I don't know like, something NOT trickery.

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
I doubt they'll do it because of story reasons except if you play with shadowheart as your avatar and they let you set her entire setup (speaking for myself I hope they lock classes for companion avatars because I find an immersive story more important than perfectly optimized group composition). Gameplaywise of the three currently in EA accessible domains light, life and trickery only the latter should even be available for a clearic of Shar. Another reason not to change that. I think storywise it fits perfectly well that shadowheart is a Shar cleric with trickery domain.

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
She is who she is because she is a follower of Shar and little to none of the conversations with her would make any sense if you could change her god and/or domain.

If you want to play a cleric and think there is only room for one (or the trickery domain just isn't for you), pick another companion. There are options, after all.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I couldn't imagine a Shar worshipper as anything other than Trickery, except for Twilight but the Twilight domain is just playtest material and very unlikely to be added.

Z
zersus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Originally Posted by LizNuzz
She is who she is because she is a follower of Shar and little to none of the conversations with her would make any sense if you could change her god and/or domain.

If you want to play a cleric and think there is only room for one (or the trickery domain just isn't for you), pick another companion. There are options, after all.

Well, "I Don't care" She is still how she is, even if the machanik is a little difrent. She is still Shadowheart. And I'm not asking to open all the domains for her, but some.
Look your argument is allready not valid (no ofence ment) sinze Larian let you PC choose a god freely and the domain aswell. For me this is not a nagativ it is a possitiv. I can still follow a god that I like, but I'm free to work with outher mechaniks and freedom is a plus.

Link Copied to Clipboard