Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
veteran
veteran
Honestly I'm usually more drawn to exotic "prestige classes" or advanced hybrids.
Admittedly I'm not that familiar with what the 5th edition introduced in that sense. I keep hearing talks about the basic classes but I usually like things with some quirky mechanics.

Which is my chance to ask: I heard that 5th edition has a warrior subclass called Samurai. What's that? Some sort of 2nd edition's Kensai/Pathfinder's Sword Saint?

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by Tuco
Honestly I'm usually more drawn to exotic "prestige classes" or advanced hybrids.
Admittedly I'm not that familiar with what the 5th edition introduced in that sense. I keep hearing talks about the basic classes but I usually like things with some quirky mechanics.

Which is my chance to ask: I heard that 5th edition has a warrior subclass called Samurai. What's that? Some sort of 2nd edition's Kensai/Pathfinder's Sword Saint?

https://www.nerdsandscoundrels.com/samurai-5e/
Should be useful to you.

S
addict
addict
S
I most want to see the artificer. I know, not in the original PHB, but since its an official class now I think it would make sense to include it. Also the artificer really is the class of my soul wink

G
stranger
stranger
G
Bard and Sorcerer + multiclass:)

L
stranger
stranger
L
There is only one good answer Paladin :P

stranger
stranger
I Really wanna play as a lute wielding bard, always have wanted to do this on TTRPG but too shy and anxious.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Druid smile

Necromancy is just recycling...
1.paladin
2.paladin
3.paladin
4.nidalap

apprentice
apprentice
Everyone forget prestige classes\Kits.
1. Blackguard ( Death Knight)
2. Red Wizard (Was Uber OP in Neverwinter)
3. Pale Master
4. Wild Mage
5. Assasin
6. Dwarven Defender
7. Skald

L
stranger
stranger
L
I am not familiar sith all the classes available in DnD, and so far I was most anxious to see the assassin arrive ; however some kind of demon focused warlock sublass that could summon big bad ass demons (something more impressive than an imp or some other little critter demon) or even transform into one would be a big wet nerd dream, however i'm not sure if these exist in DnD. Also any class that can have multiple summons, I would be super hyped (again not sure those exist, just saying what i would love to see).

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Sadurian

Yeah, I think I want this one.
Sounds like a lot of fun.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
apprentice
apprentice
  • Paladin
  • Sorcerer
  • Bard

Really want to make my Bardadin character in game and well, Wild Sorcerer is my all-time favourite subclass (depending upon how they implement it - there are certain unofficial tweaks that are highly recommended to make it workable. Most importantly making Tides of Chaos automatically trigger a Wild Magic surge on the following turn (whether or not a spell is cast) - rather than happening at an unknown point chosen by the DM, takes some bookkeeping off the DM's hands and would likely make it easier to implement for the Devs).

Last edited by praxidicae; 16/10/20 10:22 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Denzla
I just hope they don't limit druid shapes to just like bear, wolf and a cat xD

I'd quite like to see something similar to the variant rules that appear in Xanathar's guide. That once you see/have fought a beast you can then turn into it (assuming you can turn into a creature of that CR), would make it a little more interesting than bear, wolf or cat, and less confusing than a whole library of wildshapes.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I'll be an odd one: celastial Warlock laugh love me some awesome healing for my friend.
Drems druid - again lovely fey magic druid ^^
and tweaked war magic? I mean all schools for Wizard should be in, but war magic should be from this one. It is usefull: https://www.dndbeyond.com/subclasses/183871-war-mage-war-magic-reenvisioned

I don't count for mounts unfortunetly so paladin won't have one and there is no need for cavaliere.

Last edited by Asderuki; 17/10/20 08:47 PM.
T
addict
addict
T
I mean, we're going to get all of them, I believe.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Sorcerer and druid

I want dragon blooded sorcerer class

All 12 core classes they already stated would be added most likely late december we will probably see a patch for druid bard and paladin based on the rumor mill. Artificer was not confirmed to be being added but with feedback we will most likely see it as part of a dlc since there are only 13 official acknowledged classes everything else falls under subclasses in 5e. Hexblade and oathbreaker have been brought up several times and were hinted at in interviews but not confirmed.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Paladin

old hand
old hand
Necromancer

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
L
Lyn Offline
stranger
stranger
L
Sorcerer :
- Draconic bloodline / Psyonic sorcerer

But my most wanted is MONK.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard