Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Any idea what to do with this thing?

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
D
D
I'm not sure if it's an unfinished feature, joke or I need a small character who can climb down it.

I think I read someone on this forum used feather fall to skip to a much further point in the story. I haven't tried it myself to confirm though

veteran
veteran
you talking about the hole in the spider queen's nest? it is possible to go down, you need to cast feather dustfall (best do it in turn based mode otherwise you wont be able to send all your party before it will fade), and be ready to the fight of your life
two minotaurs right at you

Last edited by Abits; 18/10/20 12:12 AM.

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Abits
you talking about the hole in the spider queen's nest? it is possible to go down, you need to cast feather dustfall (best do it in turn based mode otherwise you wont be able to send all your party before it will fade), and be ready to the fight of your life
two minotaurs right at you

Its a hole that is right next to the Sussur tree on the upper portion of the cavern in that area. When you yell into it a roar comes back but you cant do anything. Its a dirt circle on solid ground that goes somewhere, ostensibly

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
M
stranger
stranger
M
I was parked near "A Deep Hole" managing inventory, when I saw some floating text above it through the inventory window. There was no audio with it. I exited out to look, and saw "Faith. Care. All the love I can't repay". I haven't been able to duplicate it, so I'm going to chalk it up to a bug.

The only other dialog I've found is when you use a potion of animal speaking before interaction.

K
K
I assumed it was just a bulette hole

Link Copied to Clipboard