#704174 18/10/20 03:00 AM
V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
I have saved and quit for now.

I am in the spider cave and cannot target a spider that is sitting on a web almost directly above my head.

I know the spider is there because a character behind me can see it...barely.

Tab target? Please explain.

old hand
old hand
You need line of sight without obstructions to the target to be able to hit it.

You might need to move around until you have a straight line to hit it from, or wait for the spider to move into range.

If none of that works it might simply be stuck.

P
P
At the top left, you see everyone in the combat. Click on the portrait of the spider and it'll zoom the camera to focus on it, and assuming your character is close enough you should be able to target it from here.

V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Originally Posted by Postwave
At the top left, you see everyone in the combat. Click on the portrait of the spider and it'll zoom the camera to focus on it, and assuming your character is close enough you should be able to target it from here.

Ty!

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Originally Posted by Postwave

OMG thank you so much. Trying to target something above me is so frustratingly difficult.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Pressing "o" will turn the camera into a directly top down/birds eye point of view rather than the typical 45 degrees angle. I found it by accident but it can be pretty helpful at times.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard