Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
stranger
stranger
Much appreciated. Options for female tieflings in particular were very lacking. Especially in hairstyle department in which they had the least options out of all races.

apprentice
apprentice
Just realised i uploaded the file before i fixed one of my mistakes as tiefling options had been setup wrong. this is now fixed and the correct version is now available

J
stranger
stranger
J
Thank you and it's possible add Remira face for human race?

[img]https://imgur.com/5z8BVUI[/img]

journeyman
journeyman
I refresh the Baldur's Gate forum page just to see when you've updated this thread. Awesome work yet again and thank you so much. I'm having so much fun making characters XD.

stranger
stranger
Amazing!
I've just downloaded the latest version and there are some face options showing up under the hair section for tieflings.
Thanks for the hard work smile

Last edited by gumboots; 18/10/20 01:29 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by gumboots
Amazing!
I've just downloaded the latest version and there are some face options showing up under the hair section for tieflings.
Thanks for the hard work smile

thanks for letting me know i have just uploaded an update that fixes this as well as adds couple of things for dwarfs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update : uploaded the correct version i think i should sleep considering its 4am :')

Last edited by AlanaSP; 18/10/20 03:11 AM.
stranger
stranger
You are making gods work! and the Gith head 3 is back for me! btw sorry if is to much to ask, cant you give some elf faces to the tiefling? again, just AMAZING!

veteran
veteran
Hero! Next level!

Thanks!

R
stranger
stranger
R
Thank you so much!

Why no Halflings frown

apprentice
apprentice
Thanks for this - would it be possible to add the human heads number 2 and 3 to all the elf races and tieflings?

apprentice
apprentice

Originally Posted by DanteYoda
Why no Halflings frown

Havent got round to them yet

stranger
stranger
It is possible and very easy to do (figured out how to do these things for myself). However, the issue is that you will have human ears, which elves and tieflings don't have. So it would look weird. Elven faces for tieflings are much better options since they both have pointy ears so it won't look off when you have elven heads for tieflings.
I would share my file, but since the mod isn't originally mine, I can't do it. Here is the tutorial if you wish on how to do those things yourself (hopefully, it is easy to follow):
[Linked Image]

Edit: Fixed a few grammar mistakes.

Last edited by JesusDied; 18/10/20 04:43 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by JesusDied
It is possible and very easy to do (figured out how to do these things for myself). However, the issue is that you will have human ears, which elves and tieflings don't have. So it would look weird. Elven faces for tieflings are much better option since they both have pointy ears so it won't look off when you had elven heads for tieflings.
I would share my file, but since the mod isn't originally mine, I can't do it. Here is the tutorial if you wish on how to do those things yourself (hopefully, it is easy to follow):

P. S. Don't forget to backup your file before doing anything. Just in case you mess it up.

Great post on editing the file i hope i made it super easy for anyone to do it for themselves since i basically marked up everything with comments to make it easier to read encase people wanted to modify it for themselves and not just have thousands of lines of code that literally has no easy way to quick glance and see this is human this is elf etc. im most likely gonna make a fork of the file with custom edited stuff as well as just having silly options like swapping heads etc. i was messing around with some of the creatures and such as an example :')

Edit - Just added a link to your post in the main post smile

Last edited by AlanaSP; 18/10/20 04:54 PM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by AlanaSP
Great post on editing the file i hope i made it super easy for anyone to do it for themselves since i basically marked up everything with comments to make it easier to read encase people wanted to modify it for themselves and not just have thousands of lines of code that literally has no easy way to quick glance and see this is human this is elf etc. im most likely gonna make a fork of the file with custom edited stuff as well as just having silly options like swapping heads etc. i was messing around with some of the creatures and such as an example :')

Edit - Just added a link to your post in the main post smile

Yes. I didn't want to annoy you for every little specific thing that perhaps just I wanted to be added. So, I started fiddling around with your file until I figured out how to do it myself. Much appreciated for making this a possibility. EA character creator is very lacking. Especially when it came to female tiefling. Thanks again.

Last edited by JesusDied; 18/10/20 05:11 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
You should upload the mod to the nexus since it's the most popular site for modding
https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3

Last edited by Hawke; 18/10/20 06:57 PM.
stranger
stranger
First, im not that tech savy when it comes to forums so im sure there is a better way to do this!

Second, i love the Mod made by AlanaSP, and the guide JesusDied made, now i have tiefling i wanted!

That said, even tho i think it does not have a fix, the horns float in some heads...[img]https://imgur.com/7gDV98v[/img]

Is there any fixes?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Lucketmi
First, im not that tech savy when it comes to forums so im sure there is a better way to do this!

Second, i love the Mod made by AlanaSP, and the guide JesusDied made, now i have tiefling i wanted!

That said, even tho i think it does not have a fix, the horns float in some heads...[img]https://imgur.com/7gDV98v[/img]

Is there any fixes?

Sadly, this would require more advanced modding in reshaping the mesh of that head since the forehead is too flat. The only alternative for that would be trying to see if there is a certain horn shape that somewhat fits it. Or finding a hairstyle that will hide it. Otherwise, I'm afraid that you will have to settle for another face. Sorry for not being more helpful.

stranger
stranger
Yeah, exactly what i expected, its okay, still amazing mod!!

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by JesusDied
It is possible and very easy to do (figured out how to do these things for myself). However, the issue is that you will have human ears, which elves and tieflings don't have. So it would look weird. Elven faces for tieflings are much better options since they both have pointy ears so it won't look off when you have elven heads for tieflings.
-snip-

Perhaps i'm missing something but using this method i'm unable to use the modded face option on its original race anymore, does it need a seperate UUID?

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard