Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hey,

i startet a fresh Char and just headed to the chapel. After defeating the Group outside i used those stone to break through the ground.
Now inside the first room i gathered my party, opened the door and the fight begins.
All went well beside one thing, this door closed in the middle of the fight. Not sure why its possible that i just accidently clicked it.
One of the enemies, the mage, died in the middle of those door. Anyways, i won the fight.

But now im stuck inside this room. I cant open the door anymore. In fact there is nothing to click that i can even try. Also shooting and bashing this door doesnt help.

N
old hand
old hand
N
Well I guess now all you can do is teleport your group to a waypoint.

Last edited by Nyanko; 18/10/20 12:04 PM.
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Update.....
After returning to desktop and restart the game i loaded the save game and those magical door is now destroyed and i can carry on....
Strange behavior but its early access. Hopefully someone from Larian reads through this forum and collects those reports.

N
old hand
old hand
N
It happened to me with a trapped room. When I came to the place the first time, the trap was already on and the content was gone. Had to reload the game for it to behave properly.

old hand
old hand
If this happens again, maybe try clicking the floor on the other side and you may be able to walk through the door. I think sometimes the doors show as closed but they aren't meant to be, at least this has happened several times to me in the Druid grove.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
@Zarna
funny thing is this worked but in the wrong direction. One of my Chars was outside the Room after the fight and returned back when i startet collecting the loot.
But once inside of the room nobody could escape. If i clicked outside the chars wherent able to walk through. Even if this worked during the battle itself.

Link Copied to Clipboard