Next Thread
Print Thread
#704962 18/10/20 04:24 PM
C
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
C
I have experienced two conversations (that I know of) that either won't or can't trigger.

The first one is where Gale (supposedly) teaches you about the weave - which also starts his romance

The other is a conversation with Astarion, where he is stargazing. I have been able to trigger this once, but it seemed to happen waaaaay too early and I haven't been able to trigger it otherwise.

I have had very few conversations with Wyll, so while I can't be specific about which are missing I am getting a feeling that some are.

E
stranger
stranger
E
I did not even know there were other conversations with party members besides their quests and the celebration at camp, so yeah people are missing conversations.

Astarion's only triggers if you get his approval up somewhat before learning he's a vampire (yeah I know what are the odds?)

Gale's seems really bugged -it took me 2 playthroughs without ever stumbling upon it, then I decided I'm not moving on with the next PC until I get it. From what I can tell (though there are some people who claim it can happen with higher approval) your approval with him shouldn't exceed "high" and the death quest should proc correctly + a lot of travelling using waypoints and camping.

Wyll's only happen if you take him to Windmill

Link Copied to Clipboard