Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
O
journeyman
journeyman
O
All of you are missing one more love interest.

The softcore scene with the Domineering Minthara,

BEING EVIL HAS ITS MOMENTS

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Okidoki

Shes why I made the thread Minthara and the Nature of Evil haha. Good cutscene.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Originally Posted by Orbax

Good to see you Orbax, and yes it was a good cut scene. Though i do have to also mention that being evil is not without its copious amount of bugs and 32+ unit battles

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Orbax

Good to see you Orbax, and yes it was a good cut scene. Though i do have to also mention that being evil is not without its copious amount of bugs and 32+ unit battles

To quote American Psycho, this is how I felt after being in that relationship "I felt lethal, on the verge of frenzy. My nightly bloodlust overflowed into my days and I had to leave the city. My mask of sanity was a victim of impending slippage."

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
F
journeyman
journeyman
F
I was kind of disturbed with how fast that Astarion started to flirt with me(being as a guy). I mean it was like the first night camping and I told him that he was standing too close. GTFO dude we just met and you're all up in my grill. Lae'zel I can see having a romance with. Shadowheart well I thought she would be a romance option but the more and more I am around her, she is starting to irritate me. Just keeping her around for her healing abilities.

I wouldn't mind romancing the bard who sings the song in the druid cove.

Astarion is my favourite character, so I don't agree with you OP.

For heterosexual males, I agree that Lae'zel and Shadowheart are not the best options. Lae'zel is slightly better though, Shadowheart is just a teenager...

Also, I like Gale's voice, watch British comedies if you want to know where his personality comes from :P. Gale makes me think of Simon Pegg.

Last edited by FatePeddler; 18/10/20 11:30 PM.
Originally Posted by FreshRevenge
I was kind of disturbed with how fast that Astarion started to flirt with me(being as a guy).

I'm a girl and I personally really liked how close I could get to him, I like how I can just take his bottle and take a sip of the terrible wine! XD

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
I was kind of disturbed with how fast that Astarion started to flirt with me(being as a guy). I mean it was like the first night camping and I told him that he was standing too close. GTFO dude we just met and you're all up in my grill. Lae'zel I can see having a romance with. Shadowheart well I thought she would be a romance option but the more and more I am around her, she is starting to irritate me. Just keeping her around for her healing abilities.

He is only wants you for your blood.

Lazel gets heated later "You could have had me!" She also goes on to yell at you RE: how she will basically pleasure herself tonight and you will never know the pleasure that could have been yours. (you get this conversation if you betray her in anyway, or if you choose someone over her during the evil line at least) It could also have to do with your rep with her, no idea yet.

Shadowheart is distant, her im thinking her time with her "sisters" has done something to her mind (being a follower of shar, losing her memories to the coven, you know evil cleric stuff)

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A

Alfira? She could be a bard companion. But she has no Tadpole so she has no good reason to leave her people and get into the path of danger.

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum
F
journeyman
journeyman
F

He is only wants you for your blood.

Lazel gets heated later "You could have had me!" She also goes on to yell at you RE: how she will basically pleasure herself tonight and you will never know the pleasure that could have been yours. (you get this conversation if you betray her in anyway, or if you choose someone over her during the evil line at least) It could also have to do with your rep with her, no idea yet.

Shadowheart is distant, her im thinking her time with her "sisters" has done something to her mind (being a follower of shar, losing her memories to the coven, you know evil cleric stuff)

Yeah looks like I will be going to the water fountain to level up my Lae'zel brownie points to get her to have a good time in tent city tonight lol.

Last edited by FreshRevenge; 18/10/20 11:39 PM.
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by Merry Mayhem
Originally Posted by pgmoro
Astarion os not gay.

I am pretty sure he is bi

I'm pretty sure it goes for everyone in the cast.
It seems to be the new standard.
Everyone must be pansexual otherwise someone in the audience will take it as a personal offense and a form of discrimination.

Playersexual is a term I've heard bandied about, and I like that one myself. I personally lump the lack of preference into the 'bears and male voices for girls/female voices for guys' thing. Some people will want it, most won't care (my camp), and most importantly: don't have to code gender checks, so you don't have to code as much, so less code to break, and less work!

Originally Posted by Some_Twerp753
Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by Merry Mayhem
Originally Posted by pgmoro
Astarion os not gay.

I am pretty sure he is bi

I'm pretty sure it goes for everyone in the cast.
It seems to be the new standard.
Everyone must be pansexual otherwise someone in the audience will take it as a personal offense and a form of discrimination.

Playersexual is a term I've heard bandied about, and I like that one myself. I personally lump the lack of preference into the 'bears and male voices for girls/female voices for guys' thing. Some people will want it, most won't care (my camp), and most importantly: don't have to code gender checks, so you don't have to code as much, so less code to break, and less work!

From Astarion's backstory with his old master, he is definitely bisexual(not by choice imo).

Shadowheart is not a playersexual companion(she commented on me getting with Astarion, but she has no interest in a girl), and I like how there are characters who have their own preferences. It completely destroys character writing, if you write them to cater to political correctness.

Last edited by FatePeddler; 19/10/20 12:40 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
So you don't like your Highschool Sweetheart Shadowheart? Guess Larian thought most players were going to be underaged. Ironically in a M rated game.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by FatePeddler

From Astarion's backstory with his old master, he is definitely bisexual(not by choice imo).

I think involuntary bi-sexuality is one of the more disturbing concepts ive heard

H
enthusiast
enthusiast
H

Damn, I missed this one. Gotta redo a playthrough !

[quote=Tuco][quote=Merry Mayhem][quote=pgmoro]Astarion os not gay.

Shadowheart is not a playersexual companion(she commented on me getting with Astarion, but she has no interest in a girl), and I like how there are characters who have their own preferences. It completely destroys character writing, if you write them to cater to political correctness.

Oh, so only the male are playersexual, then? Did Lae'zel express interest?

If it's what it's takes to save the world, then the world doesn't deserves to be saved - Geralt
Originally Posted by Hachina

Damn, I missed this one. Gotta redo a playthrough !

[quote=Tuco][quote=Merry Mayhem][quote=pgmoro]Astarion os not gay.

Oh, so only the male are playersexual, then? Did Lae'zel express interest?

Lae'zel does express interest in being with a girl smile.

journeyman
journeyman
I want to sacrifice Lae'zel to the illithids while I want Shadowheart to be my male pc's queen as we rule the world or destroy it

veteran
veteran
Detect troll -- Wisdom: DC 3

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
Detect troll -- Wisdom: DC 3

Hey, trolls have levels too.

I am here to discuss a video game. Please do not try to rope me into anything other than that. Thank you.
addict
addict

Astarion flirts with both female and male party members via banter, seems to me he made his choice.

Shadowheart's party romance scene with kiss is available to both male and female PCs. She turns down every male party member's advances done via banter (Astarion and Wyll super fast, Gale takes a few exchanges) and her only female option is Lae'zel whom she hates, so that's a no-go for flirting. Last thing to check is if her "super attractive" person in the tadpole dreams switch gender based on the PC. I know it's male if you play a male character, but I don't know if it is still male if you play a female PC.

Note: there is a banter where she mentions that she's not into long term relationship.
Note 2: the only thing she remembers about herself is: like black orchids, can't swim and cleric of Shar on a secret mission.
Note 3: you can learn that she is supposed to get her memory back once she finish her mission and bring back the artifact to the Shar coven in Baldur's Gate. Act 2 is going to be wild with her I think...

Wyll comes off as bi-curious in a banter with Astarion.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard