Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 46 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 45 46
D
stranger
stranger
D
From somewhere around the tiefling party, my active companions got stuck on their last dialogue line and now don't give options to swap them out while at camp.

stranger
stranger
Here's my feedback. Will update later.

( Issues/Bugs / Suggestions )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CC:

• More sliders, especially for lips and noses. At least it would be great to change the lip colour 

Loading Screen:

• show tips for gameplay, infos about races, places or certain characters etc

• Game freezes in loading screen (this happens after every 3rd load)

Gameplay:

• Hit Rate is not working properly (even with very high %, most attacks will miss)

• Minor clipping issues

• Quest related: Will was killed in that first battle, before I could speak to him in the Druid Cove. I didn't know he was one of my companions.

• Quest related: Ethel was nowhere to be found in that cave. Also rescued the pregnant girl but couldn't talk to her

• Quest related: Story goes nowhere after killing / not killing the Githyanki patrol. There's nothing to be found on the bodies.

• Quest related: Halsin quest bugged? After freeing him from the cell he gets hostile and attacks everyone (my party icluded)

• Goblin drums should not be working after being destroyed (still, all goblins were able to call for backup on the magical invisible drums I destroyed just moments before) 

• Characters disappearing from Camp / not talkable to. (Shadowheart disappeared from camp after I switched her with Gale. Similar problem with Lae’zel - she won’t dissappear, but I can't talk to her anymore)

• Let companions auto-jump (in my playthroughs I had to jump each character separately)

• Empty barrels / boxes / vases should be marked empty

• Some romances seem a bit unbalanced in EA. Gale has a lot of screentime, whereas other characters don't get that much attention.

• Some races have way more dialogue options than others. Half drows/elves seem to not have much variance in dialogue compared to full-blooded drows/elves. 

• The Lockpicking time bar: maybe change it to a dice roll as well.

• So little armor pieces for loot

• Please add an optional 3rd person camera

• Please add more lighting effects to some areas (mist, fire, sunrays, moonshine, fireflies) to create beautiful In-Game screenshots

• Weather changes would be wonderful

Dialogues:

• Dialogues should not be skipable with space bar. It made me give answers I didn't want to.

• In the beginning I didn't use the camp very often, so I missed a lot of interesting camp conversations. Some hints i.e. "new conversation available in camp / XYZ wants to talk to you" would be nice

Inventory:

• More precise Search function

• Being able to send multiple items to a party member

That's all for now.

Last edited by Kakulukiam; 19/10/20 11:41 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
I think it's pretty self-explanatory xD

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/Kv37JEeJ2as[/video]

Last edited by Sharet; 18/10/20 01:03 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Having a little issue in the Underdark with Glut's "pets" when they die again.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Swiss; 18/10/20 01:41 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Lae'zel become non-interactable in camp. You can no longer add her to the party or talk to her. You can only kill her.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Bug: The Spider matriarch died on top of a dead Gale, it briefly showed the start of his illusion for the res quest, stopped and now I cannot target his body for res and the illusion is gone.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Journal Entry when you kill Halsin reads "Halsin dies before he coudl help us with the parasite"

B
stranger
stranger
B
In Ethel's hidden room (where the masks are lying) - we snuck in, and then when I dropped sneak she appeared, but didn't talk to me. She was just frozen there, unmoving. We did the whole dungeon, then came back, and fought her - she seemed to take extra damage and would only run around, not attack. Got some extra XP when she died.

I've summoned an imp for Wyll, and when we go to camp for the end of the day it's frozen next to him, just hanging in space.

apprentice
apprentice
I'm having the same problem with the war drums-- they keep calling for backup with the destroyed drums. it's making clearing out the camp into a real chore.

stranger
stranger
-When removing domain skills , after reload they are auto added in skill bar.
Are elemental kills random? Sometimes they happen sometimes they don't.
Sometimes when trying to unchain characters it gets stuck and can't unchain.(Specially first character)
Shove sometimes makes dead bodies turn and they don't keep their position.

stranger
stranger
I have run across an issue where immediately after a combat ended, I re-entered turn based (as 2 characters were down and the real-time death saving throws are impossible to beat), I helped both characters, but now can not exit turn-based again. Attempting to exit by either clicking the button, or pressing shift-enter simply "ends the round", and remains in turn-based. I tried running all characters away from the combat location for 4 "rounds" but still cannot exit.

Edit:

Saved and exited the game, didn't fix it. Transported back to camp, didn't fix it. Luckily, Wyll had a conversation, so I spoke to him (After 2 turns of movement to reach him....) and when I exited the conversation, turn-based had also ended.

Very frustrating, but thankful that I don't have to reload an entire (difficult) fight.

Last edited by Believe; 19/10/20 07:16 AM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
I don't know if it's a bug but the animated armour can shoot their crossbow bolts through the elevator of the tower in the Underdark.

Last edited by ReynardFawkes; 19/10/20 07:26 AM.
Originally Posted by vometia
I think this wins the list of bugs lists! So I've pinned it. If anyone else wishes to add their lists (just summaries, please) then please feel free to do so.

Since it's impossible to know whether you read the other threads or not, I'll put a pointer here just in case.

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=702763

S
stranger
stranger
S
Posted separately but in case meant to go here.

It's now impossible for me to get to Halsin / complete that quest chain.

The transition door from the shattered sanctum to the worg pens is not indestructible, and caught fire in the fight with the goblins in that room (sharp eye nass and co).

And because the door was destroyed, and the time taken searching the rest of the complex meant I didnt have a save from before then, that quest is borked for me.

Other small things:

Cure light and all other cleric spells are wizard scrolls apparently and can add them to spellbook!
Also hit the Ethel bug, using area effects revealed her near the cage but she didnt respond / interact as I killed her, though the quest did complete. And then when used the wand to res Connor, the pregnant wife just ran off rather than any interaction.
The inn that burns down, saved both NPCs but the journal updated to say we hadnt saved anyone but should still look for the grand duke

Cheers,

Sirac

apprentice
apprentice
I couldn't find it listed elsewhere, but the dream sequence cinematics are a bit wonky. First playthrough was a female Tiefling with a male Tiefling selected for who to dream of. Second playthrough has been a female Wood Elf with a male Drow as the dream.

apprentice
apprentice
QA: Found a mortar and pestle in Ethel's area that says |Basic Loot|

L
stranger
stranger
L
Here is a list of bugs I have encountered. No way telling whether they have been listed already...

I played a drow rogue on Stadia.

- Door in the second floor of the watch house. The trader can shoot through it, I cannot. It was closed.
- Custom key keybindings not saved on Stadia
- Camping after killing the goblin bosses: Shadowheart complains about some kind of problems. My character just watches her and nothing happens. In other words, it is not possible to camp after this occasion.
- Can fast travel away from the temple of Selune making feeling after attacking the goblins too easy
- Karlach doesn't disappear after the quest is complete and paladins killed no matter what is chosen in the discussion afterward
- Traders drop sold items allowing exploiting the system
- AoE skills (Thunderwave and burning hands at least) do not always work. This happened in the room where the goblin king was and in the Zhantarim hideout
- The Githyanki just disappear if you talk your way out of the fight. The "Find the Githyaki Creche" quest stalls without resolution
- Zantarim hideout: they let me in but randomly attack when I try to talk to Zarys. This is because they get aggressive if I go to the second floor where Zarys is.
- Drow weapon proficiencies: scimitar, not rapier.
- Every time I fast travel to my camp after finishing the druid main quest, one of my companions or pets attacks me. I have to kill them to solve the issue. They seem to think that I am an intruder. Started with Scratch, then with Astarion, and so it goes. I don't know what happens when I run out of things to kill in the camp.

Last edited by largh; 19/10/20 08:56 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Found a bug in the Underdark where using vines to climb up results in the character falling seemingly in the chasm for a while until they appear dead on their respective bedroll at camp.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It is possible to workaround it by
walking around, jumping to a pillar, then jumping again (Gale is not athletic enough to make the first jump). This unlocks access to the spectator lair.

E
stranger
stranger
E
for the smith in the druid grove, i stole from him, then hid away. he began to spout his dialogue endlessly until i talked to him several times with my other characters who were unchained from the thief. the smith then started running around everywhere looking for the thief. i managed to catch up to him, change to turn based mode, unsuccessfully pickpocketed him, and now he is no longer looking for my guy, but still runs around everywhere, never returning to his shop. also like to add that i seem to fail quite a bit more than half the time on a difficulty roll of 10, regardless the encounter.

Putting items into and taking out of the Chest of the Mundane seems to wipe some of their info, though I believe you can still use them like normal. But for like equipemtn you'd have to manually drag it into the slot, because on mouseover it no longer thinks it's a weapon (won't compare to what you have) etc.
[Linked Image]

Page 18 of 46 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard