Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#704044 18/10/20 12:35 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Nettie attacked me when I didn't let her poison me and I killed her. Are the druids going to turn on me when they figure this out?

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
apprentice
apprentice
They didn't for me
Edit: they also didn't "find out"

Last edited by struggler_guts; 18/10/20 01:14 AM.

Tuuch! Tuuch! Tuuch!
M
stranger
stranger
M
no they dont attack after

S
stranger
stranger
S
Nettie rather clearly pulls you aside to hide what she’s going to do to you from the other Druids. Her “cleverness” here backfires big time as they have no idea what happens. And her loot is pretty good!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Wouldn't it raise questions if you headed her way, only to come back and the next person to walk into the room sees her corpse sprawled over the next room's floor?

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by GloriousZote
Wouldn't it raise questions if you headed her way, only to come back and the next person to walk into the room sees her corpse sprawled over the next room's floor?

It's not a crime if you don't get caught wink

Vexor #706130 19/10/20 06:43 AM
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Vexor

It would be a real shame if that secret door just happened to close and hide your victi- that poor woman.

N
old hand
old hand
N
I actually thought Khaga would react though, cause as there is the secret door, it appeared to me it was your only way to escape justice. So I made a save, just in case, and went to talk to her again and nothing happened.

It is interesting to notice as well if you kill everyone in Khaga's place, not a single druid outside will react afterwards.

Last edited by Nyanko; 19/10/20 11:55 AM.
Evandir #706472 19/10/20 11:54 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Evandir
Originally Posted by Vexor

It would be a real shame if that secret door just happened to close and hide your victi- that poor woman.

Not my fault she's a clumsy dwarf and stumbled on my sword. Such a tragedy.

Nyanko #706621 19/10/20 01:31 PM
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Nyanko
It is interesting to notice as well if you kill everyone in Khaga's place, not a single druid outside will react afterwards.

I can't remember the exact sequence of events but on one of my characters when I came out of that area after killing her, there had apparently been a big fight between the Tieflings and druids outside and everyone but a couple of npcs were dead. Haven't been able to repeat this on anyone else yet.

Zarna #706692 19/10/20 02:04 PM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Zarna

I can't remember the exact sequence of events but on one of my characters when I came out of that area after killing her, there had apparently been a big fight between the Tieflings and druids outside and everyone but a couple of npcs were dead. Haven't been able to repeat this on anyone else yet.

That is how i got that whole druid grove wiped for redevelopment ( haven't found a real estate broker though):

you accept Zevlors request to deal with Kagha and you don't investigate her for being a shadowdruid.
So you attack and deal with her. when you leave the cave the whole grove is at each others throats Tieflings vs. Druids.

Laksch #709524 20/10/20 10:41 PM
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Laksch

you accept Zevlors request to deal with Kagha and you don't investigate her for being a shadowdruid.
So you attack and deal with her. when you leave the cave the whole grove is at each others throats Tieflings vs. Druids.

Managed to get a similar repeat doing this, thanks. smile

Laksch #711390 21/10/20 09:13 PM
D
D

That is how i got that whole druid grove wiped for redevelopment ( haven't found a real estate broker though):

The same thing happens if you:

steal the idol that's in the center of the grove, whether you do it without them seeing you or not

Laksch #711401 21/10/20 09:20 PM
N
old hand
old hand
N

It's an interesting development you had, because:

When I completed Zevlor's request to deal with Kagha, druids were keeping on going on their business with the ritual and there was no fight whatsoever outside. Did you do anything else prior to that?

Nyanko #711832 22/10/20 04:22 AM
old hand
old hand

When I completed Zevlor's request to deal with Kagha, druids were keeping on going on their business with the ritual and there was no fight whatsoever outside. Did you do anything else prior to that?

Did you speak to her or did you just kill her? One time I went in and went straight to Nettie, after killing her I killed the rest inside, the outside was the same as what you had happen. It was only when I spoke to her that things happened the other way.

Nyanko #711845 22/10/20 04:36 AM
stranger
stranger

Prior i saved the girl

and if i remember correctly i talked to Kagha and told her zevlor wanted her dead. And that's what i do.

veteran
veteran
Join the club. Most of the members are also members in the "we-couldn't-stop-Khaga-from-killing-a-child" club

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
Abits #712077 22/10/20 09:54 AM
N
old hand
old hand
N
Originally Posted by Abits
Join the club. Most of the members are also members in the "we-couldn't-stop-Khaga-from-killing-a-child" club

Well, Khaga didn't technically kill the child, did she? It's a bit more complicated than that.

addict
addict
No but she kinda encouraged the snake.

Q
stranger
stranger
Q
If you kill all druids - when you go to spend the night in the camp. the last druid quest appears. -)))
Revenge of the last druid in camp

Last edited by Queen; 22/10/20 11:57 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard