Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rezeki Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey Larian Studios :),

I've just been to the tree in the swamp, and I wanted to talk to Zevlor about her being in league with the Shadow Druids before confronting her, but there isn't an option to do so. Could we get something in like that?

Thanks!

S
addict
addict
S
Agreed, I was also disappointed when I saw there was no new dialouge option.

If you find out about Khaga's secret, but don't do anything about it, then free Halsin, you can also not tell him about the shadow druid thing when he scolds her.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Rezeki

I've just been to the tree in the swamp, and I wanted to talk to Zevlor about her being in league with the Shadow Druids before confronting her, but there isn't an option to do so. Could we get something in like that?

Thanks!

The only time ive found it is when you havent talked to her as shes about to kill the child yet. I got it, then saved the kid, and then in that dialog accused her. You can turn her to the light side after that. But I didnt find it in any future conversations.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
Rezeki Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Orbax

Thanks!

The only time ive found it is when you havent talked to her as shes about to kill the child yet. I got it, then saved the kid, and then in that dialog accused her. You can turn her to the light side after that. But I didnt find it in any future conversations.

Being able to talk with Rath about it before confronting her would be nice to be able to do as well. Currently I can only volunteer to find Haslin with Rath. If I could say "Bruh, I think Kagha is a shadow druid" it might give some interesting roleplaying.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Orbax

Thanks!

Being able to talk with Rath about it before confronting her would be nice to be able to do as well. Currently I can only volunteer to find Haslin with Rath. If I could say "Bruh, I think Kagha is a shadow druid" it might give some interesting roleplaying.

I specifically did another play through just to run straight to the swamp and get that to start the game off so I could see how that progressed afterward. It was really annoying you couldn't let ANYONE know she was a frigging shadow druid!

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?

Link Copied to Clipboard