Thanks so much

apprentice
apprentice
your welcome smile

U
stranger
stranger
U
any mod you are willing to release that wont break the game please do, happy drow will test it proudly

apprentice
apprentice
i mean it just depends on what people want in regards to mods as i havent got a clue as i only really done mod because i wanted more options for myself and wanted to share lol

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
10/10 Tiefling Master Race.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by SunTzu
10/10 Tiefling Master Race.

agreed laugh

mfr Offline
journeyman
journeyman
Magic!

Someone must have spiked her senna pod drink!
stranger
stranger
Thank you for the wonderful mod!
It would be great to have all (of almost all) available faces for all races.
It seems, elves, half elves, humans and tieflings heads should be compatible.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Aloija
Thank you for the wonderful mod!
It would be great to have all (of almost all) available faces for all races.
It seems, elves, half elves, humans and tieflings heads should be compatible.

i can swap them but there is some slight gaps around the neck seems which i need to look into as i had already tested this with one of my modded tiefling characters.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Small update finally found the ID for these horns that i have been looking for so i have updated the file just download and extract to game directory and just overwrite the old fille. check original post for picture.

Originally Posted by Hawke
Someone has to tell the Dragon Age modding scenes that it's possible to add new hair and this game will sell additional millions of copies. wink

I've already been sneaking into Inquisition reddit and promoting the game there :3 I think I converted some people that were on the fence of getting EA. Although please no more SIMS hairs made out of concrete.

Edit: pretty sure I saw somewhere that the devs are planning to have all hairs for everyone, gendered included. (I am still looking at those beautiful dreadlocks the males sport)

Last edited by Arideya; 15/10/20 04:50 PM.

"There are three things that are strength incarnate: there is love of life, there is fear of death, and there is family. A family that loves death would have a strong pull indeed." - Tamoko
E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Originally Posted by Arideya

Edit: pretty sure I saw somewhere that the devs are planning to have all hairs for everyone, gendered included. (I am still looking at those beautiful dreadlocks the males sport)

This is exactly why I was asking if gendered hairs could be unlocked. laugh That long full dreadlock in a waterfall ponytail is just awesome.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by eikona
Originally Posted by Arideya

This is exactly why I was asking if gendered hairs could be unlocked. laugh That long full dreadlock in a waterfall ponytail is just awesome.

i look into it once i have update the female tiefling which is next on my list, then i will look at making hair options universal for all races.

------------------------------------

Another update this time i have added even more horns for the male so now their is a total of 7 horns as well as a hair style that clips a little but hey it was there.

journeyman
journeyman
I'd love head swaps. There are some really pretty HE heads that I would love to see for other races, if it's possible. Still, regardless, my Tiefling looks awesome. I thank you so much.

journeyman
journeyman
Good job!

apprentice
apprentice
my next release im trying to organise the file so it make my life easier as well as trying to add a bunch of additions for other races, i have also got the companions faces and hair to work too so stay tuned

Gonna fix my main post images and stuff tomorrow dunno whats going on with imgur -_-

Last edited by AlanaSP; 16/10/20 02:09 AM.
vometia Offline OP
Duchess of Gorgombert
OP Offline
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by AlanaSP
Gonna fix my main post images and stuff tomorrow dunno whats going on with imgur -_-

There's a limit on how many images can be included per post; I'd need to look into it to be certain what's the deal with it though.

Also as a random recommendation, that is a lot of images so you might prefer to use jpeg; or rather those of us with rubbish download speeds might prefer it! I know jpeg is the cassette tape of digitised images but it's much smaller than png.

J'aime le fromage.
E
apprentice
apprentice
E
You are indeed awesome. <3

enthusiast
enthusiast
Thanks for starting the mod era in BG3!

Now I'm not using a Tiefling, so this mod won't help, but there has to be a start somewhere. I'm stuck with Ranger & Wood Elf, at least until I can get other companions than what we have now.

But I'd like to see a mod which allows changing starting proficiencies and stats like DEX and so on of Shadowheart, Gale and Lae'zel. For some reasons we are forced to play them with their part useless, bad builds, and for story reasons so far I kept them in party, but soon will start a full party of custom characters instead or just quit doing early access.

This game will be unplayable for me without mods, just as expected it to be. Too many things are just annoying and no hope any will be fixed: party UI is a complete mess, companion builds can't be adjusted to create a party that complements each other, character creation head options are limited and is "forcing" me to play just a single race, and the rest of game needs so many things tweaked that without mod tools never will be done.

So instead of looking forward to chapter 2 or what not, all I want is Mod Tools. I'm sure this game will be done one day, will be fine as it is for some players, but too many things will just stay as they are, which means unplayable to me.

apprentice
apprentice
another update this took longer than i expected but i have completely re-done the mod from the ground up as i wanted to organise the original file to make my life easier in the future. I have also added a bunch of other things to the mod as well as the Origin character options. im going to be looking at what other options i can bring to the other races so stay tuned. if you wanna get hold of me im usually in the official larian discord server on the general mod discussion smile

addict
addict
Of course I may be completely off-base here because I don't know anything but the technicals, but I can't think that modding things is going to be healthy for the EA environment.
How is Larian going to pull metrics from our game data if it's been modified?
They're clearly working on establishing a baseline and tracking what the most popular character creation options are.
If the data comes back as incomplete or indecipherable somehow because changes have been made, this is going to do more harm than good during the data collection process.

Don't get me wrong, I'll 100% use this if it's live after official release on Steam, but as of right now it might be harmful to the process.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard