Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 50 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 49 50
addict
addict
Originally Posted by GloriousZote
[Linked Image] Fiend Warlock, need to learn more Baldur's Gate lore to decide what his stance on stuff is.

Oh wow!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Still thinking what to make of my character as I've gotten little answers so far, probably Chaotic Neutral, he's egoistic, but not egocentric or egotistic, he especially cares about fellow Tieflings, that said, if they get in his way..
His goal in getting more powerful is to gain control of more of the world, perhaps just for himself, perhaps to protect his kin, given the hatred they get, clearly the prejudice of them being seen as devil-worshipers isn't going away either way, so he might as well just do that and bring down the wrath of the hells upon the mortals who seel to defy him or his kin.

The tadpole might be another issue, not sure how he'll react to it.

The ideal endgoal being one of "being the new god of this world" - not sure how that'll turn out given d&d's power scaling...

Last edited by GloriousZote; 19/10/20 07:59 PM.
stranger
stranger
I named this one Elrond Trump

[Linked Image]

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by Tuco
[Linked Image]

Geralt of Hobbitsville.

Lol that’s so awesome

old hand
old hand
Here's my new character, a pretend Duergar fire cleric of Shar.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

apprentice
apprentice
[Linked Image]

T
addict
addict
T
I apparently can't get the image linker to work. Does it not work with deviantart or steam screenshot libraries?

M
stranger
stranger
M
[Linked Image]

Took me longer to register on the forum than it did to take the pic.

stranger
stranger
Here's my Tiefling warlock:

[Linked Image]

#710832 21/10/20 04:54 PM
addict
addict
[Linked Image]
This is my character Vhaldez. Until Druids are released, he is a human male Wizard. I enjoy having special interactions with my colleague Gale, even if he called me a bad wizard when we first met.

Last edited by Vhaldez; 21/10/20 05:13 PM.
stranger
stranger
Gale can be a self-involved narcissist yea

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Razdemi

It's funny that if you meet him and you are level 2 or higher, he is objectively a worse wizard than you. Then again, he was supposed to be in Act II.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Vhaldez
Originally Posted by Razdemi

It's funny that if you meet him and you are level 2 or higher, he is objectively a worse wizard than you. Then again, he was supposed to be in Act II.

Why did it change?

stranger
stranger
I'm curious as well. Was it just to let us see him for EA?

R
stranger
stranger
R
[Linked Image]

My definitely-not-evil Tiefling.

stranger
stranger
The more i look at all this character the more i think the male Tiefling got the short end of the stick, Female Tieflings look fierce, sometime cute, Male humans are heroic, sometime quirk, Half-elf and elfs are magical, Male tieflings look like a drag try to be, or a chad, dnd is for nerds kinda guy T^T

Last edited by Lucketmi; 22/10/20 06:26 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lucketmi
The more i look at all this character the more i think the male Tiefling got the short end of the stick, Female Tieflings look fierce, sometime cute, Male humans are heroic, sometime quirk, Half-elf and elfs are magical, Male tieflings look like a drag try to be, or a chad, dnd is for nerds kinda guy T^T

I'm not sure of whom you are specifically talking about.
If this is about the one posted by Reynard just above, it's one of the best looking in the thread (but I'm not a fan of his choice of beard).

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
S
veteran
veteran
S
i think male characters generaly kind of get the shaft in terms of beeing manly. The easier way is to pick the scragglier older options.
Maybe its just the body builds that make me feel like they all look effeminate

addict
addict

Why did it change?

The devs thought his voice acting was so good that they moved him into EA ahead of time. His intro can be placed at any waypoint, also. It is a good thing they put all the tadpoled characters around the crash site in Act 1 as running into Gale in Baldur's Gate itself would have felt very contrived, I think.

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by Vhaldez

Why did it change?

The devs thought his voice acting was so good that they moved him into EA ahead of time. His intro can be placed at any waypoint, also. It is a good thing they put all the tadpoled characters around the crash site in Act 1 as running into Gale in Baldur's Gate itself would have felt very contrived, I think.

Are we absolutely sure he even has a tadpole? He is the only one of our companions we never have a "telepathic tadpole related exchange" with.

Page 12 of 50 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard