Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#708587 20/10/20 02:28 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello. These are basic questions but perhaps this can also be a thread for other Inventory Management and Item related questions.

1) How can you organize your inventory bar (the one at the bottom of the screen when adventuring) so you can move an item on the third row to the first row? Let's say I want to move all my spells to the first row that are currently on the third and fourth rows. It has been awhile but I thought I could do this in DOS2.

2) How can you select all of your wares at once for bartering? I currently double click each individual item to move them to the barter columns so I must be missing something.

Thanks.

Last edited by VagabondJoeBags; 20/10/20 08:54 PM.
1) You might be able to drag it off, then use whatever keybinds (if they exist) to move up to the first two rows (assuming you can't click the up arrow the the spell selected. Worst case, remove it from the 3rd bar and then re-place it on the other bars from your skills menu. I noticed a few times I tried to drag things from my skills window to a bar and it wouldn't stick - it took me a while to figure out it had been automatically placed something other than bar 1 and 2 at some point and thus wouldn't allow for a duplicate.

vel Offline
I think both of these things are WIP, incomplete.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Is there a WIP list somewhere? thx

Link Copied to Clipboard