Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
GaryOD Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Im hoping for Origin stories to open up so i can give Wyll's story ago.

Tried a mod for it but its missing features.

stranger
stranger
Abjurer Arcane Ward to NOT be implemented as Temp HP.
Shield spell added.
Change Mirror Image spell to as written in 5e.

stranger
stranger
Im hoping only for fixes. More content means more bugs

addict
addict
Let's see:

- Hide & disengage be changed to be actions (as per 5e rules)
- Cunning Action (level 2 rogue feature) to be reworked to include hide & disengage (as per 5e rules)
- Cantrips no longer causing surface effects in addition to causing damage and having their 5e damage values restored
- Monster HP and AC values closer to their actual MM stats

That's it for me basically.

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
hoping for paladin and warlock hexblade to be added

old hand
old hand
Bard. I really wanna play a bard...

Originally Posted by robertthebard
Bard. I really wanna play a bard...

+1

I would add sorcerer as well, but either class would be great.

Originally Posted by GaryOD
Im hoping for Origin stories to open up so i can give Wyll's story ago.

Tried a mod for it but its missing features.

To be fair I'd expect them to keep origin stories closed till release, but I might be wrong.

Last edited by Arideya; 20/10/20 10:48 PM.

"There are three things that are strength incarnate: there is love of life, there is fear of death, and there is family. A family that loves death would have a strong pull indeed." - Tamoko
I think many of you are going to be disappointed. I expect new content like classes are probably at least a month or two out. As for feature change requests, I think it is going to be very interesting to see what they actually change based on player feedback. Right now I'm just hoping the patch notes are really long smile

W
veteran
veteran
W
I’m pretty sure that the next few patches will only be bug fixes and rebalancing. New content will be a ways off. When we do get something, I’m looking forward to monks, half-orcs, multi-classing, and I would love an eventual level bump to 5.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Nezix
I think many of you are going to be disappointed. I expect new content like classes are probably at least a month or two out. As for feature change requests, I think it is going to be very interesting to see what they actually change based on player feedback. Right now I'm just hoping the patch notes are really long smile

Yeah, I'd probably rage quit until the next day. I won't be all that disappointed though, seriously. I'm fairly certain it'll be available eventually, even if that means at release.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Kendaric
Let's see:

- Cunning Action (level 2 rogue feature) to be reworked to include hide & disengage (as per 5e rules)
- Cantrips no longer causing surface effects in addition to causing damage and having their 5e damage values restored

Yes. Close that can of worms before the ripple effects spread all over the place.

journeyman
journeyman
My hope realistically.
Barrels weight get changed so you can only carry around maybe 1 with a very strong character.
Jump/disengage now becomes an action not a bonus action.
Enemies losing some of their "endless" bombs and special arrows.
Raise cap to lvl 5. (doubt this one will happen)
Better AI when "they can't find a path to you" Perhaps they run out of LoS of you or something.
Little more stability.
Adjusting some of the monsters HP and AC values to be closer to 5e MM

What would blow me away!!!
Another class to try out. Any of them. But I would hope for Pali or Druid.
1 or 2 more magical artifacts that don't you know... suck.
Little more exploration.
A few more options in the character creation.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Ahharu
Im hoping only for fixes. More content means more bugs

Exact opposite here.
I want to see new content, tweaked mechanics and experimental features of all kind.

I don't give a shit about having a bug-free, polished experience now. I'll have countless times after the final release to experience that over and over, hopefully.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
X
apprentice
apprentice
X
I think the best I could hope for would be a new class release.

All the very welcome bug fixes and balance changes would be nice but I don't think I'd play another run with just some brushing up of bugs,etc.

Honestly the majority of my runs went smoothly enough that I've demolished the content. Game has been super fun.

I think I'll avoid playing until they add a tad more content + one class. That way I can give the new class a run and see some new stuff.

I don't know if they plan to allow level 5 at some point but that would be super good, it's a tad upsetting getting to max level, I wanna see what I can pick next laugh

W
journeyman
journeyman
W
Agreed, I am all about content...with some limitations.

I cannot get the game to work on Stadia at all right now.

Occasional crashes with lots of creative content = Skyrim, Fallout 4, Awesomeness

Inability to play the game for more than 2 minutes without crash = Entertainment value of a rock.

W
journeyman
journeyman
W
As for actual content, crafting would be nice, I see the startings of it hinted all around. Nobody will play mutiplayer with me anymore once you add it though. Let's go kill the goblins ... wait a minute, just need to a few more hours to figure out how to craft a pizza.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by LodurOfTheSquids
Abjurer Arcane Ward to NOT be implemented as Temp HP.
Shield spell added.
Change Mirror Image spell to as written in 5e.

Originally Posted by Kendaric
Let's see:

These. I'll wait for content for this+stability issues. Either this is going to change of ima have to mod it anyway, so EA is kinduve pointless until I see at least most of these fixed.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Several subclasses of existing classes should be fairly easy to implement. Assassin rogue, Champion fighter, several cleric domains and so on. I hope we'll see one or two new of those smile

apprentice
apprentice
Chapter 2. wink

old hand
old hand
Larian won't be releasing Act 2 before release, right? or is it not known?

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard