Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Anyone figure out how to activate it?

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
Where did you find that? Scoured the place pretty good but doesn't ring a bell.

K
K
I know one of my party members mentioned a fairy ring, but I think he was referring to where the teleport opens from the top of the mushroom hop/illusion challenge

Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
The area where you can descend into the Kuo-toa area, on the right side of that pit - and you have to look closely, there is a rounded alcove with small mushrooms in a ring. If you look at the active one going in and out of the hags lair its the same thing. If you walk onto it your character says something like "huh, an inactive fairy ring, I wonder why it isn't working like the others". Ran around the hags lair trying to see if there is anything there that would indicate a power source, through tons of sylvan stones on it, drank all the hags potions, equipped everything she had had, dropped it all in the ring, cut myself to coat it in blood, blessed myself, cast light on items, sacred flamed myself inside it, used a bunch of crystal, used sussur blossoms, bunch of stuff. Cant think of what else would activate something like that.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
Ahh yes, I thought you meant a piece of equipment. yeah I would like to know what the reference is to, I had the companions make the same observation and never figured it out. Did you try digging in it?

K
K
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....F8A45649CF5839CC91FA4E36EB559B086539865/ this one activated for me when I made it to the top of the mushroom jumping thing I mentioned before. If there's another ring, I havent seen it.

Last edited by Kraydenvar; 20/10/20 11:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Kraydenvar
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....F8A45649CF5839CC91FA4E36EB559B086539865/ this one activated for me when I made it to the top of the mushroom jumping thing I mentioned before. If there's another ring, I havent seen it.

The mushrooms along the wall nearby that some are fake? If not please clarify.

K
K
yeah the those ones with the dead guy on the foot of the wall. you jump all the way up and a faerie ring up there opens up connecting the one in my screenshot, as well as one behind the illusionary wall up there that goes to Ethel's lair.

Last edited by Kraydenvar; 20/10/20 11:33 PM.
Orbax Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Kraydenvar

Oh man, youre right >.< I did it my first playthrough and then never did the mushrooms again on my others lol. Thank you, thats exactly what it is!

K
K
haha all good man. mystery solved!

Link Copied to Clipboard