Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
***Spoilers****

In the Goblin camp I reached the Druid after killing two out of the three leaders already, then went back and killed the goblin king. After I went back and spoke to the druid I was trying to find a way out without having to fight too many goblins at once and found some odd behaviour from them. If my party were all successfully hiding and my thief was out on his own he could snipe at goblins in a room then go back into hiding and the goblins made little effort to try and fight him. In one instance they became hostile to each other. In another a couple of them tried to get to him but were killed by arrows from stealth before they could. The rest stood in place and could be picked off easily. Even after being shot by an arrow they wouldn't move if the thief returned to hiding during the same action.

apprentice
apprentice
The current AI's response to 'stealth' ( ie, if you hide in combat ) is to yell taunts and insults and remove stationary-- assumedly to symbolize them not being 'aware' of your character's location.

Link Copied to Clipboard