Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Abits Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I got into some old temple and there is an elevator there. Is there a way to fix it? I found some broken machines but I can't seem to fix them.any suggestions?

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
veteran
veteran
Here's how to spoil your fun smile

Go the the entirely mundane chest. Grab all the remarkably mundane items. One will turn into boots of feather falling. Put those on and jump off the ledge.

Let me know if you want to more tips.

K
K
For some reason those boots didn't do anything for me. Luckily wizards can cast featherfall as well

Abits Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Yeah found the boots. But I was hoping for a less Larian way to move forward. Thanks everyone

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
Originally Posted by Kraydenvar
For some reason those boots didn't do anything for me. Luckily wizards can cast featherfall as well

Everything that comes out of the chest is visually bugged, like display wise, they don't show stats, weight etc. But if you put them on (manually into boot slot, double clicking won't work) you will get the feather fall ability.

Originally Posted by Abits
Yeah found the boots. But I was hoping for a less Larian way to move forward. Thanks everyone

You actually don't need to use the boots at all.
There is a path of mushrooms along the side of the tower you can jump down (with some falling damage) to get to the bottom.

Last edited by Nezix; 21/10/20 02:01 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
[quote=Abits]I got into some old temple and there is an elevator there. Is there a way to fix it? I found some broken machines but I can't seem to fix them.any suggestions?[/quote

I assume you are talking about the ruined tower?
You can make your way along the side jumping down mushrooms to the bottom entrance and there fix the elevator. It's simple to figure out how once you are there but if you need more pointers ...just ask

Last edited by Amnixx; 21/10/20 03:11 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard