Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#694743 13/10/20 09:58 PM
Rorik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
We had just killed the phase spider matriarch. When she died and fell to the ground, she was right on top of a dead companion and I couldnt target the companion to rez her. I tried everything I could think of (using push, tried using eldrich blast with the push feat, moving the camera at all angles) and just could not target the companion. Screenshot attached.

[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand
Can you use the map to portal travel back to camp and talk to the necromancer?

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
Rorik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I tried that also, kept saying something about a party member can not travel

D
D
This is why we need to be able to target portraits for spells or revivify scrolls.

old hand
old hand
Did you try clicking around frantically in every single spot, progressively clicking the mouse harder and yelling "F*ING WORKKKKKKKKKK!" at it?

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
Rorik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yeah, something like that

Rorik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by DrunkPunk
This is why we need to be able to target portraits for spells or revivify scrolls.

Whole heartily agree!!!! Meant to put that in my original post and forgot. Thank you for putting it in there

G
stranger
stranger
G
Same problem with companion dying in water in the harpy fight. Resurrect spell unable to target companion because of location.

Another problem in same fight: before he was dead, downed companion in water kept standing up (with help) and insta-dropping, even with a big heal. It happened three times, apparently without any new enemy damage.

He would stand up with the groan sound. Heal would succeed and he would show half health, then, before he could take any action, he'd drop down again.

Eventually he ran out of saves, the enemies killed him, and he couldn't be targeted to resurrect.

As mentioned before, the game was unplayable without a reload to prior save.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Not a real fix, but if you already have the necro dude, pull up your map M key for me, and on the right side there should be a camp waypoint. You can't rest until all party members can travel (alive)...but living party members can go to camp this way.

Last edited by Leodicris; 21/10/20 03:56 PM. Reason: Clarification
F
stranger
stranger
F
Fast travel should let you go back to camp without the companion and let you rez them there.

Link Copied to Clipboard