Next Thread
Print Thread
#710219 21/10/20 11:22 AM
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
Don't get me wrong, I love the companions, but I want to make my own team. I think that would add a lot to the game, especially on replaying the game.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Blackwidow
Don't get me wrong, I love the companions, but I want to make my own team. I think that would add a lot to the game, especially on replaying the game.

go ahead

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
Originally Posted by Abits

go ahead

No, I want an official way to do this in single player mode, but thanks.

veteran
veteran
There will be. Larian already confirmed it somewhere

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
Cool beans. Thanks!

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Same actually. I like the companions and their various quests, but in the future I'd like to build my own party.

journeyman
journeyman
Same to be honest. I'd love to have the option.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Own party rules. I have mopped the floor in combat with 4 custom peeps. It is like having a well oiled machine, compared to that rag tag group of uselessness. I will never go back.

apprentice
apprentice
Yeah I'd much rather have my own custom party like Icewind Dale (pray to the gods they make an IWD3 soon too) instead of a party of nagging, bickering backstabbers. And I hope they make it more easy and accessible to do this rather than the current hassle it is.

Last edited by deserk; 21/10/20 09:38 PM.
G
addict
addict
G
I've been asking for this. Why can't you create multiple characters at character select? Please, Larian.

W
veteran
veteran
W
The feature is coming. It’s been confirmed. It’s just not implemented as of yet.

Until then, while it takes a small bit of effort, you can do this by setting up LAN games with yourself. It only takes an extra minute of work once when you first create the game.

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
Icewind dale 3 Considering larians obsession with super tactical combat it would be a good fit

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum
apprentice
apprentice
Can we / will we be able to export our character?

old hand
old hand
I'd like to be able to customize the companions stats too, so I can have custom companions and keep all story elements.

journeyman
journeyman
I would be surprised if they don't add a mercenary recruiter the way there is in DoS.

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Bueno para los jugadores quieren hacer su propia party no es imposible usas modo lan en multijugador y abres el juego hasta 3 por que 4 no carga la historia yo juego con 3 personalizados + mas 3 companion uso un mod para no perder la interacción con ellos pero podes crear tu party no te voy negar que te come muchos recursos abrir varias veces el juego pero luego grabas la partida la cierras quedas como un solo jugador con tus tres personajes , para abrir varias veces juego en tu barra tareas click derecho en el juego lo presionas tantas veces quieres abrir máximo sin errores son 3 personalizados al 4 se te quema el juego parece entra un modo GM que no anda te salen hombres y mujeres desnudos , estaría genial que tercer personaje lo integren a los diálogos solo 2 interactúan mientras caminan , que pocas opciones de diálogo , siento los personajes personalizados entre si no tienen vida , pero no niego algunas cinemáticas es fantástico escuchar su voz

Last edited by Roxeus; 23/10/20 04:34 AM.
apprentice
apprentice

Wait for Icewind Dale 3 then.

N
old hand
old hand
N
I think Larian stated it will be possible when the game releases.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard