Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
addict
addict
G
Originally Posted by Synaryn
My vote: I just want druids already, any subclass!!

It seems like Druid will come sooner than later. They have a lot of Druid models in the game and a lot of the Wild Shape beasts and beast actions are already in the game.

veteran
veteran
I would like to see a Druid, since there's some interest there with selecting a Circle, shapeshifting and the like. Kagha and Helsin already kind of have the Shadow Avenger vs Shapeshift archetype going on in the story, and it just seems a shame that a Druid Grove is like the very first place we visit, but with no Druid available as an option for the protagonist or as a companion.

I'd happily take a Paladin or Bard too.

I really hope they include many more companions, and start dropping more content soon. Keep the momentum going haha

Last edited by Black_Elk; 21/10/20 11:00 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Bard, dur. It would bring the most complexity to the gameplay. However, druid is a fit.

emery Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Any community manager or Larian staff can confirm Its only PHB?

If so ill be sad frown

J
stranger
stranger
J
It doesn't matter what they say. I am pretty sure they have already decided to implement the whole PHB. If everyone ask for the top 10% of additional voted for official content. Pretty sure they will do it if the demand it high enough. I mean sell us an expansion pack for the additional 10% if necessary. Pretty sure WoTC and Larian will take our money. Just might have to twist a few arms.

Then, if what you want isn't in the top 10% of voted for content. You will have to buy BG 4 just that simple.

Last edited by Jeramee; 22/10/20 12:48 AM.
old hand
old hand
My Vote:
Class Necromancer
Subclass Dread Necromancer (or not .. I don't want to turn into undead myself)

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
P
stranger
stranger
P
My Vote: Devotion/ Vengeance Paladin or Hexblade Warlock.

I'm sure that someone will get a Hexblade into the game if Larian doesn't, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to play one. But if we're stuck with just the PHB, then getting Paladin to test out would be nice. Though making Smite work will be interesting, since it's a decision made *after* you hit.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Hexblade + pact of the blade warlock.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Bard, college of Lore.

N
old hand
old hand
N
I am a simple man, I follow the alphabet order of the rulebook so...

Barbarian, Conan subclass if it exists.

Last edited by Nyanko; 22/10/20 07:19 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by emery
Any community manager or Larian staff can confirm Its only PHB?

If so ill be sad frown

I think the initial release will at least be the PHB no idea if a few things will trickle in slowly. However I don't see any reason things like Xanders, Unearthed and SC etc won't be added at some point.
I really hope they do and it's not a long wait because my PnP divine soul celestial sorlock really wants to come into the BG3 world.

Last edited by Fistandilus; 22/10/20 07:35 PM.
Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
I will vote for Sorcerer. I want to play a Charisma-based caster with high skills when it comes to manipulating others who does not just stupidly cast Eldrich Blasts the entire time and depend on some higher power.

And the prospect of having draconic ancestors sounds like fun too.

K
journeyman
journeyman
K
The only classes not in the PHB are the Artificer from Eberron and the Blood Hunter from Critical Role. I've not played either, so no strong feelings on either one.

If I had my way, I'd just go ahead and incorporate every subclass from XGtE. If I had to pick one... Damn. There's just too many good ones in XGtE to ignore.

I guess Divine Soul Sorcerer, just cuz that's a character I'm building right now.

My votes
Class: Bard
Subclass to current class: Hexblade

Don't you just hate it when people with dumb opinions have nice avatars?
T
stranger
stranger
T
My Vote has to go too
Class - Artificer
Sub - Archfey
I figure that the Archfey is already planned but still has to be my favorite Warlock Patron to play

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
My vote:
Class - Bard
Subclass - Necromancer (Wizard)

I don't know whether or not the Necromancer subclass will even be available but it's my favourite thing to play so I hope it makes it in.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I think Paladin with Oath of Devotion and Oath of Vengeance would be a good choice.

I'm okay with just having the player's handbook stuff getting out in first and then maybe expand to Mordenkainen's subclasses.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Bard or Barbarian

For subclass I still hope we see a gloomstalker ranger since we are playing in the underdark.

W
stranger
stranger
W
My Vote: Bard

With college of valor, whispers, and lore.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard