Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LOIOS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I would need great str, good dex, what else? Do you have some ideas to make it funnier or deal more damage?

apprentice
apprentice
Throw chests! The heavier the item, the more damage it does: ie, put all your loot in a chest and throw the chest at enemies!!

LOIOS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
What I see don't agree with that. Almost every time I throw a thing to an enemy, it deals 1d4+ Dex adjustment. However, the thing to be thrown would take much more damage.

Update: a chest with 40lb is the same the 80lb. No difference.

Last edited by LOIOS; 21/10/20 04:36 PM.
LOIOS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Update: The damage of throw is 1d4+1 although I have 17 str and 15 dex. If I threw a enemy to another enemy, both will take that damage.
When thrown from high ground, you will only suffer 1d4+1 damage, not the normal falling damage

LOIOS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
For ranger, not a damage increasing spell or ability could work with throw.
At the present, the best way of throw is for rogues: throw a flask of oil with bonus action, a candle which will set off fire, and another flsak of oil.
Thrown potions will effect right away.
As for rangers, they had better concentrate on attack, not throw you enemy to another enemy (merely 2d4+2 in total).

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by LOIOS
For ranger, not a damage increasing spell or ability could work with throw.
At the present, the best way of throw is for rogues: throw a flask of oil with bonus action, a candle which will set off fire, and another flsak of oil.
Thrown potions will effect right away.
As for rangers, they had better concentrate on attack, not throw you enemy to another enemy (merely 2d4+2 in total).

how can rogues throw with bonus action?

LOIOS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
That's different. If you drag flask of oil to the grids right down, you can click to throw it with a bonus action.
But the throw action is stubborn

Link Copied to Clipboard