Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sigi98 Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
S
When I romanced Astarion and took the option to invite him to bite me, Shadowheart disapproved of it xD
please remove this.... its kinda weird and makes me feel watched

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Honestly more companions should disapprove of that. The camp is pretty small all things considered, not a place you can get fully private if you tried.
And its a bit obvious when 2 party members of an already small party sneak out for the night. Even if its not disapproval on the biting front.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Your Companions should absolutely react to what is going on under their noses. You ARE being watched. It's a small camp, not a discreet hotel.

I just hope you feel ashamed of yourself and apologise to everyone at breakfast next day. Bad man.

Last edited by Sadurian; 22/10/20 12:23 PM.
S
Sigi98 Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
S
I don't care if they know whom I'm romancing. But they should not know about the exact choices I make during sex.... that doesn't make any sense, imo

T
apprentice
apprentice
T

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Shadowheart should just cast you a withing look.

Lae'zel will be disgusted but unsurprised at the unrestrained rutting between lower species.

Gale would blush and turn away.

Wyll will take notes.

Astarion would move across and try to join in.

Last edited by Sadurian; 22/10/20 12:35 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Sadurian
Your Companions should absolutely react to what is going on under their noses. You ARE being watched. It's a small camp, not a discreet hotel.

I just hope you feel ashamed of yourself and apologise to everyone at breakfast next day. Bad man.

The weird way they have camp set up pretty much forces this. There is a perfectly good ruins area that is somewhat private. We can "decorate" camps, not sure why we can't move our bedrolls back there as well.

Originally Posted by Sigi98
I don't care if they know whom I'm romancing. But they should not know about the exact choices I make during sex.... that doesn't make any sense, imo

The tadpoles most likely. Makes sense to me since companions left at camp can approve/disapprove of whatever. You know someone is going to be prying. :P

S
Sigi98 Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
S
Originally Posted by Zarna
The tadpoles most likely. Makes sense to me since companions left at camp can approve/disapprove of whatever. You know someone is going to be prying. :P

thats a good point tho, I hadn't considered that.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Zarna
We can "decorate" camps

How?

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
D
stranger
stranger
D
I think what OP had in mind is the Approved/Disapproved pop during the scene. If yes then it seems to be logical not to show it during scenes like this. If other companions have some thoughts about it should be as dialogue between them (like "Interesting conversation nearby"), just theirs thoughts that you can read with spells/tadpole or just standard conversation with player.

Link Copied to Clipboard