Next Thread
Print Thread
#712583 22/10/20 05:29 PM
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
So heres my suggestions after first time playing, after fighting in the crypt shadowheart went down and so did the mage. My char was unable to use an action or bonus action to heal them or help them in any. I suggest to the lovely and great Larian studios staff for when earlier access is done make that an option as unlike with the divinity games chars can not gain access to heal spells besides bard, cleric, druid and paladin (this is ignoring subclasses that are not likely to be in the game.)

addict
addict
What about revivify scrolls? Also, Gale dying triggers a quest right?

D
old hand
old hand
D
You can use the 'help' action if theyre downed but not dead. If theure dead youre indeed in abit of a pickle

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Right:

Revivify scrolls are available and can be used in combat to bring a character back to 1 hp, It only works when they are dead dead.

Aid, healing, throwing potions work on those that are partially dead (downed) haha.

Talking skeleton revives dead characters for gold, and gale gets a free rez via...specific instructions D...E...A...D

D
old hand
old hand
D
Throwing potions also worked? Ive triee throwing antidote potions and did damage with them 🤣

H
stranger
stranger
H
omg lol didn't realize you could throw potions that's amazing laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard