Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hey there everyone.

So I've restarted playing this game on tactician and I've been having a great playthrough.. making this bug all the more painful.

I've beaten Bishop Alexander and am taking the Lady Vengeance to Driftwood. I've successfully protected Malady and she has now teleported the ship to the hall of echoes.

Upon exploring the ship my quest log tells me only one thing to do: Find Malady. She's in the cell at the bottom of the boat with the rest of the people. I can talk to everyone EXCEPT for her. I've touched the boats steering wheel, I've talked to the head of ship. I've explored every square inch, looted everything. I've tried casting spells/attacking/healing Malady. I've tried killing everyone. I've tried reloading to a save that was before I ever even entered the ship and played through the whole thing over and over again and no matter what I do when I go to talk to her the dialogue box just will not open. Theres no smoke or anything blocking me, shes not stuck in combat, I've tried killing tarquin and leaving him alive. I just have no idea what to do and I am at such a loss. This has been such a great run and now I'm just stuck.

Any help would be appreciated!

[img]https://ibb.co/RDnjD8B[/img]
[img]https://ibb.co/t2Dnbjj[/img]

EDIT: They emailed me about the situation so I should be good smile

Last edited by moleman_gary; 25/10/20 04:08 AM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
wow I have this exact issue this is INSANE

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Any ideas?

Support
Support

mememan420;
If this is still an issue, please email email supportdos2@larian.com. In the OP's case, there was some kind of glitch when setting up the Lady Vengeance level files, and reloading the last Fort Joy save and redoing that section worked.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard