Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#677748 07/10/20 12:24 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
The chest area on the male dwarves is really strange and disproportionate, it very much looks like they have giant boobs. And this causes another problem, the beard and sometimes even the face of the character clips on his chest. I get it that the artists want to show an imposing figure but in my opinion it's better to tone it down a little bit, make it more realistic and masculine.

Thank you Larian for the amazing game that you all are making!

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
And also... The beards don't look "dwarvish". Please add bigger and more intricate beards, as it is the main visual reference of a dwarf, and the current beards do not bring the unique style of the race, they only look like normal human beards.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Agreed. I LOVE the female dwarf models, but the way the male dwarf holds his hands and the human beards (probably just an EA thing) are kind of disappointing.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
If I may really nitpick.

I would like an option to make the female dwarf models slightly more tubby and/or pear-shaped. Mostly the current shape is fine for the image I hold for the character, but occasionally I want one who looks like she enjoys a good pie. I mean, this could be relevant to any of the models (especially halflings - I have never come to terms with slim halflings), but I like my dwarfs to have the bulk of a beer barrel, females included.

Obviously a personal opinion that is not a game-breaker, but ...

.. no, I take that back. I demand you implement his or I shall produce all manner of offensive content elsewhere and tell everyone what a rubbish game it is. You'll be sorry!!

Last edited by Sadurian; 22/10/20 07:36 PM. Reason: Removed grocer's' apostrophe.
D
old hand
old hand
D
Originally Posted by Sadurian
If I may really nitpick.

I would like an option to make the female dwarf models slightly more tubby and/or pear-shaped. Mostly the current shape is fine for the image I hold for the character, but occasionally I want one who looks like she enjoys a good pie. I mean, this could be relevant to any of the models (especially halflings - I have never come to terms with slim halflings), but I like my dwarfs to have the bulk of a beer barrel, females included.

Obviously a personal opinion that is not a game-breaker, but ...

.. no, I take that back. I demand you implement his or I shall produce all manner of offensive content elsewhere and tell everyone what a rubbish game it is. You'll be sorry!!

😂

Agree with OP. Also thr clipping seems to be universal for all helmets and characters. Font think ive seen any exceptions frown

veteran
veteran
+1

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown

Link Copied to Clipboard