Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 50 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 49 50
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Callimachus
Are we absolutely sure he even has a tadpole? He is the only one of our companions we never have a "telepathic tadpole related exchange" with.

He might not refer to it as much as his character was not supposed to show up in Act 1 to begin with. Maybe all of his tadpole related lines were added much later.

enthusiast
enthusiast
[Linked Image] Remember to play around with the full list of skin, hair and eye colors, some usually unavailable per your race's basic colors might still fit.

T
addict
addict
T
Linking images is not working for me.

Last edited by Thrythlind; 22/10/20 10:10 PM.
T
addict
addict
T
[Linked Image]

Trying this again.... image I'm saving for the full release.

Post Preview: HEY!, Linking worked this time!

journeyman
journeyman
cool

[Linked Image]

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by The Drow Warlock
Originally Posted by Eddiar
I finally got the Drow Armor for my Drow.
It took a while but well worth it.

[Linked Image]

jawdrop

Hehe

I mean I would have shared what my character actually looks like but the current character creator is not good enough.
Every time I create a character its a character I had to settle for rather than what I actually wanted.

Limited faces, limited hair, limited body, limited cosmetics.
Honestly maybe one day if Larian updates... but until then she would have to cover her face.

R
stranger
stranger
R
[Linked Image]

My rogue, Senjen Seros.

stranger
stranger
My Asmodeus Tiefling Wizard:

[Linked Image]

The Master - Lolth-Sworn Drow Warlock (The name is based on a character from Doctor Who):

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

journeyman
journeyman
Little image of my dwarf warlock I been toying with.

[Linked Image]

I
stranger
stranger
I
My Lolth-sworn Drow ranger (beast master) [Linked Image]

journeyman
journeyman
Just started a new game with a dwarven fighter. Not sure I picked the right hair for her, but I still think she's cute.
[Linked Image]

S
journeyman
journeyman
S

So how ARE you people embedding images? (Some great designs so far. laugh )

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by SkyKnight.Prime

So how ARE you people embedding images? (Some great designs so far. laugh )

Once you have a screen shot of your character. You go to something like Imgur, an image uploader. Upload your image and then "open image in new window" to get the .png or .jpg URL. Then on the forums here you use the "image tag" in the full editor and put the URL. Boom picture.

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Here is my Ellebren, what I really want to play is an Eladrin Bard, but that may not be possible for a while (if ever), so instead I made a wood elf cleric, and made him look as close as I can to an autumn eladrin. I really like how statueque he looks. I tried to make a spring eladrin as well, but the greens, although they look good in CC, are not close enough in the game itself.
Still looking for cool threads and jewellery, preferably orange grin

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Callimachus; 24/10/20 12:09 PM.
T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Can't wait to get more head models - there's quite a few good ones, as this thread shows, but this is the first one that evoked a character idea for me. Just wish we could match the eyebrows to the hair color...

Anyway, finally settled on the Fighter class, but if we get multiclassing, she'll likely pick up a few Rogue levels. Or, more likely, she'll be re-cast as a Rogue to "cheese" the initial skill picks, then dip into Fighter. Or Ranger, for further skill cheesiness.
[Linked Image]

Plus the obligatory action shot... (sorry for the quality - had to reduce all video options to be able to play the game)
[Linked Image]

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Here this is Tad, my firsct charcater. A half-elf warlock. I went for a quite monochromatic based of shades of ginger tones ^^ [and decided that as half - elf he should obviusly have "red demon" colored eyes (being a biologist I have to find a reason, in his back story, for why he has this peculiar trait laugh )]

[Linked Image]

Here this is my Thiefling, a Beast Master Ranger. I wanted to use "elf blue" for the eyes but I was raptured by this zaphire color, somehow, from what I saw in the Druid's lair, I still landed a very peculiar and somehow "unique" character, as for the previous I have to find a way to explain why he is so pale ^^

[Linked Image]

apprentice
apprentice
[Linked Image]

Color blind Tiefling Warlock. The Tattoo provides a +1 for bewildering checks and can cast blindness once per long rest.

M
stranger
stranger
M
This is Rufus Gallivere. My half wood-elf, Urban bounty Hunter Ranger. I based him off my breton character in Elder scrolls online by the same.

[Linked Image]

enthusiast
enthusiast
[Linked Image] On behalf of Marc

enthusiast
enthusiast
My first character ( Drow Rogue ) and my second new one ( Tiefling Warlock ) laugh.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Edit: Btw dat clipping, had problems with that with my helmet too.

Last edited by Svalr; 25/10/20 04:36 AM.
Page 13 of 50 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard