Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23
Joined: Oct 2020
S
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
S
Joined: Oct 2020
Give me more screenshots of her.

Joined: Oct 2020
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by Soulcatcher30
Give me more screenshots of her.


[Linked Image]


Joined: Sep 2020
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Sep 2020
Shes pretty but shes evil and Im into men so I push her off a cliff or some such, haven't actually killed her yet or gone further than chatting to her.

Joined: Oct 2020
S
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
S
Joined: Oct 2020
Cute

Joined: Oct 2020
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2020

I think it would be a good idea to make collages with her for those who are good at Photoshop

Joined: Sep 2020
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Sep 2020
When is there ever going to be an RPG with the lure of working an evil sex god of a hunk?

Joined: Oct 2020
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by DumbleDorf
When is there ever going to be an RPG with the lure of working an evil sex god of a hunk?


We have not yet seen the goddess Absolute, but I want to serve Minthara, work with her and fight together, and not the Absolute primarily. It seems to me that Minthara's belief in the cult of the Absolute is very similar to Shadow Heart's belief in Shar, that is, it has some reasons but can be changed, no matter how fanatical she may seem at first glance


Perhaps we will even be presented with a choice under certain conditions - the evil-evil passing cult of the Absolute, the choice between the sexual goddess and the betrayal of Minthara's and the right to lead the army of the Absolute personally, or the neutral/evil or even good passing where we do not betray Minthara's, and work together for the Absolute/Against the absolute/for ourselves (the last point is the best)

I want at least one version of a happy ending, and not like it was with Viconia

Joined: Oct 2020
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by Soulcatcher30
Give me more screenshots of her.


[Linked Image]


I don't find her very attractive at all but screenshots are at least tolerable.
Please don't make her talk.
Her voice sounds like a fuckin Goblin whispering casual violence in your ear.
How charming.

Joined: Oct 2020
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by Syrek
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by Soulcatcher30
Give me more screenshots of her.


[Linked Image]


I don't find her very attractive at all but screenshots are at least tolerable.
Please don't make her talk.
Her voice sounds like a fuckin Goblin whispering casual violence in your ear.
How charming.


I love her dominant voice and her hairstyle that gives her personality, many people do too. I think criticism and discussion about the voice of Minthara is primarily important for people who wants to hear this voice throughout the game, and not kill her at the first meeting

Joined: Oct 2020
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

I love her dominant voice and her hairstyle that gives her personality, many people do too. I think criticism and discussion about the voice of Minthara is primarily important for people who wants to hear this voice throughout the game, and not kill her at the first meeting

I didn't kill her at the first meeting. But then she talked to me.
At the second meeting I sparta kicked her into the pit behind her table.

Joined: Oct 2020
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by Syrek
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

I love her dominant voice and her hairstyle that gives her personality, many people do too. I think criticism and discussion about the voice of Minthara is primarily important for people who wants to hear this voice throughout the game, and not kill her at the first meeting

I didn't kill her at the first meeting. But then she talked to me.
At the second meeting I sparta kicked her into the pit behind her table.


So her voice was the deciding factor that kept you from helping her and killing the tifflings?

Joined: Oct 2020
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by dmwyvern

I loved her voice! Felt the Voice Actor did a great job projecting a strong, mature (and let's face it, a little crazy) woman with this character. ^_^


from another topic about Minthara

Joined: Oct 2020
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

So her voice was the deciding factor that kept you from helping her and killing the tifflings?

Not her voice by itself, but what she's saying with it.
I enjoy a good bad guy plot just as much as the next dude but she just comes across as cartoonishly evil.
I'm aware it's not technically her but whoever she gets her orders from, but they couldn't have found a more edgy way to deliver his wishes if they tried.

Helping her kill a bunch of refugees?
Why would I do that? I gain nothing from doing all that work.
So you say the Absolute will give me unlimited power if I do that?
I don't know about that, but punting his favourite drow down a hatch was surprisingly easy.
Can't be that much power that he gives his best buddies.

Joined: Oct 2020
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by Syrek
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

So her voice was the deciding factor that kept you from helping her and killing the tifflings?

Not her voice by itself, but what she's saying with it.
I enjoy a good bad guy plot just as much as the next dude but she just comes across as cartoonishly evil.
I'm aware it's not technically her but whoever she gets her orders from, but they couldn't have found a more edgy way to deliver his wishes if they tried.

Helping her kill a bunch of refugees?
Why would I do that? I gain nothing from doing all that work.
So you say the Absolute will give me unlimited power if I do that?
I don't know about that, but punting his favourite drow down a hatch was surprisingly easy.
Can't be that much power that he gives his best buddies.



I agree with you on this, there were quite a few topics on the forum that asked to make the evil passage more reasonable, and less stupid, to give the player reason to think about joining the cult of the absolute. These are only early access issues, it seems to me.


I even assume that this was done on purpose, in order to study the opinion of the players on how they see the dark side of power and use it in their work. Larian could not say "we are studying the reaction of players to an evil passage, we will persuade them to play for evil" and make all evil choices poorly worked out by chance

Joined: Oct 2020
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

I agree with you on this, there were quite a few topics on the forum that asked to make the evil passage more reasonable, and less stupid, to give the player reason to think about joining the cult of the absolute. These are only early access issues, it seems to me.


I even assume that this was done on purpose, in order to study the opinion of the players on how they see the dark side of power and use it in their work. Larian could not say "we are studying the reaction of players to an evil passage, we will persuade them to play for evil" and make all evil choices poorly worked out by chance

They will absolutely have to change quite a lot about that plot because the "dark side" has to be tempting, that's the whole point.
And there has to be a whole lot of tempting in this case because they want you to
side with height challenged little shits to wipe out a refugee camp
which is just a cartoonishly evil act. And
at the victory party after that massacre, one of these little shits hands you the bloody and broken lute of that cute as a button Tiefling bard that is just about the only character in the game so far that hasn't been a total asshole to you, to really drive home the point of how much of a fuck up you are.

There has to be a SHITLOAD of incentive for me to do something like that.

Last edited by Syrek; 23/10/20 06:23 PM.
Joined: Oct 2020
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2020
Perhaps this bard girl should be place somewhere else, or should be able to escape - too many people will not want to kill her. Although this undoubtedly adds to the drama of the situation (I personally don't care), but now it is almost exclusively Minthara fans who help the goblins.
Female players even those who play as drow asked why they should do this. If Minthara were the main character, they would have done it, but so it's a little silly

Joined: Oct 2020
Location: Netherlands
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Oct 2020
Location: Netherlands
Originally Posted by Syrek

They will absolutely have to change quite a lot about that plot because the "dark side" has to be tempting, that's the whole point.
And there has to be a whole lot of tempting in this case because they want you to
side with height challenged little shits to wipe out a refugee camp
which is just a cartoonishly evil act. And
at the victory party after that massacre, one of these little shits hands you the bloody and broken lute of that cute as a button Tiefling bard that is just about the only character in the game so far that hasn't been a total asshole to you, to really drive home the point of how much of a fuck up you are.

There has to be a SHITLOAD of incentive for me to do something like that.


Man, I feel like I discover another little nugget of "stay away from the evil path" every day...

Joined: Oct 2020
A
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
A
Joined: Oct 2020
Maybe Sven asked us to play evil because only a few would bother unless asked to do it.

Last edited by ArmouredHedgehog; 23/10/20 09:38 PM.
Joined: Oct 2020
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Oct 2020
I have searched and searched and searched. This douchbag of a goblin: Lookout Grush, was standing by her side hostile. I tried to so many old quicksaves. Something tipped him of. Had to kill the bunch without any conversation. Would love to know what tipped them off. Any ideas?

Joined: Oct 2020
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by aVeide
I have searched and searched and searched. This douchbag of a goblin: Lookout Grush, was standing by her side hostile. I tried to so many old quicksaves. Something tipped him of. Had to kill the bunch without any conversation. Would love to know what tipped them off. Any ideas?

Did you enter the goblin camp without a fight using a charisma chec?
If you do not kill the goblins, and do not let them know that you have killed the mind flayer, ignore the shaman, they will not be aggressive

Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5