Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Let's start by discussing this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzy9vybrf1Y

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
The music made my ears bleed.

J'aime le fromage.
A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
Originally Posted by vometia

So that was the new weapon Kim was talking about.

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum
W
veteran
veteran
W

old hand
OP Offline
old hand

That's better? I like the aesthetics of totalitarianism (not totalitarianism itself)

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
That's... er, I dunno. It's kinda like Sparks but wrong.

I need to cure it with some Mongolian throat singing. Apparently influenced by Led Zep.

J'aime le fromage.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Or maybe some Finnish deth jazz. Nice.

J'aime le fromage.
W
veteran
veteran
W
That's... er, I dunno. It's kinda like Sparks but wrong.

I need to cure it with some Mongolian throat singing. Apparently influenced by Led Zep.

I saw The Hu live last year on their first tour. Fucking brilliant. Also a really interesting crowd. About half of the audience were typical metalheads (like me) and the rest were every Mongolian in Los Angeles between the ages of 6 and 60. XD

Last edited by Warlocke; 10/11/20 03:28 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

That's better? I like the aesthetics of totalitarianism (not totalitarianism itself)

So, this is what they call kpop, interesting.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Warlocke
I saw The Hu live last year on their first tour. Fucking brilliant. Also a really interesting crowd. About half of the audience were typical metalheads (like me) and the rest were every Mongolian in Los Angeles between the ages of 6 and 60. XD

I'm sure they're amazing live: it's way too long since I last went to an actual gig. I should really listen to more of their stuff.

J'aime le fromage.
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Verte

So, this is what they call kpop, interesting.

Yes, this is an attempt to copy South Korean K-pop

Kim studied in Switzerland, and those who knew him said that he is an ordinary apolitical rich guy who is interested in Western culture, I am sure that he is a not such a bad person as it might seem at first glance, who understands everything perfectly and just succumbed to the temptation to enjoy the opportunities strength and power. Any attempts to liberalize society will end badly for Kim and his dynasty, so he has no choice and continues the policy of terrible dictatorship, personality cult and repression.
It should also be borne in mind that this passed to him by inheritance, there is also the ruling elite who are also interested in preserving the regime. Neighboring countries seem to be satisfied with this, if the DPRK is liberalized, this will lead to instability and nuclear weapons may fall into the wrong hands, in addition, a huge number of poor military men and weapons with which it is not clear what to do.

The difference between North and South GDP is much greater than between West and East Germany at the time of the fall of the Berlin Wall.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Kim studied in Switzerland, and those who knew him said that he is an ordinary apolitical rich guy who is interested in Western culture, I am sure that he is a not such a bad person as it might seem at first glance, who understands everything perfectly and just succumbed to the temptation to enjoy the opportunities strength and power. Any attempts to liberalize society will end badly for Kim and his dynasty, so he has no choice and continues the policy of terrible dictatorship, personality cult and repression.
It should also be borne in mind that this passed to him by inheritance, there is also the ruling elite who are also interested in preserving the regime. Neighboring countries seem to be satisfied with this, if the DPRK is liberalized, this will lead to instability and nuclear weapons may fall into the wrong hands, in addition, a huge number of poor military men and weapons with which it is not clear what to do.

The difference between North and South GDP is much greater than between West and East Germany at the time of the fall of the Berlin Wall.

They wouldn't even care to play with novichok. He sits in some kind of golden cage with "juche" shite on it but it doesn't make Korean suffer less. People of East share collective mentality, it's harder for them to get rid of dictatorship.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard