Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I have tried this from multiple angles and countless attempts but no matter what I do the goblin boss that is talking to the drow in the goblin camp inner area will always use the drum to alert the camp, even if there is no drum there. I have tried destroying the drum before and during combat in different ways with different characters and he still just runs up to the empty space and beats on it alerting the room next door. If you can kill him at the start he wont play it but nothing else seems to prevent him alerting the camp. I have been able to destroy most of the other drums and none of the enemies tried to use them but this one particular drum just always seems to bug. That could be pure chance but I have only ever seen one destroyed drum being used and it is always this one. Perhaps 20-30 times across 5 characters as I usually reload when it happens but give up trying after a few attempts.

Last edited by MoneyBadger; 23/10/20 10:11 PM.
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Have you tried a Silence spell?

I haven't so it is a genuine question. Silence doesn't seem to work as it should, but that would be my go-to in a PnP or Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Silence doesn't seem to stop a lot of scripted things like the drums or Gut calling for aid. It only stops you from casting spells that require a somatic component, that's it.

As for the drum, I had the exact same issue with that exact same drum by the drow. I think it's just a bug. Part of the EA experience.

Link Copied to Clipboard