Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 38 39
K
K
Originally Posted by Stahlhengst
[Edited out moderated post: nobody wants to see that... -v]

Damn son, calm down, its a fictional character. eek seek addressing these unhealthy anger issues

Last edited by vometia; 24/10/20 02:38 AM. Reason: removed quoted section
veteran
veteran
Indeed, it helps talking to a professional about it if you have troubles bottled up.

Reel it in here. Civil, calm and mature, or not at all.

Last edited by The Composer; 24/10/20 12:35 AM.
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Just let's pretend that there was no message above and continue the normal discussion.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I completed the game once more as a non-Lolth drow, helped a goblin scout escape the tiffling camp. In the first playthrough, I somehow missed this moment.

Minatara opened up from an even more cruel side than before and killed the scout, I liked that.

Goblins do not attack drow - a huge plus for an drow passage. But there is one moment, it is impossible to avoid a battle with them on the way to the Moon Towers, I would be glad not to fight the goblins and not show up in their camp before joining the absolute in the Moon Towers, but the road that I was shown passes by goblins anyway. Not good.

Interestingly, with the evil passage of Minthara, in any case, remains a member of the cult of the absolute, or can we start our own game for power? I have a theory that True Soul's tadpoles completely control them, but something went wrong with our party and they gained strength without external control, and that's why the Absolute wants to get rid of us. Perhaps Minatara does not know at all that she has a tadpole, and we can relieve her of the absolute control by keeping the tadpole like ours. Or rid her of the tadpole too.

I think it will be clear in the Moon Towers when we understand what the Absolute is.

The Mind Flayers have a legend about the "Adversary" - an unusual representative of the race who retained his personality before the transformation and plays his own game. Perhaps Lolth and Shar are also involved.

Most likely he is a strong psionic and a wizard, and in the Moon Towers will appear to us in the form of the Goddess Absolute, most likely in the same form in which he comes to us in dreams. This will be the illusion that we already saw in the first act. Thanks to his illusion, he managed to plant a tadpole on the goblin leaders without them noticing it.

Something went wrong with us, we have a tadpole and his power, but there is no direct control of the Absolute over us, and therefore we can reveal his deception. This is the main reason why he wants to destroy us, even if we are helping the goblins.

This is my guess

Run - 2 hours, third level. Yes, it seemed so much content for 1 passing, but in fact, you can go to Act 2 in 2 hours if you already know where what is, and how to act.
And again I had a bug, I did not take part in the battle, it ended on its own. The tiffling leader was killed immediately when he was knocked out while entering the druid camp, I killed many tieflings while saving the goblin scout, and broke the gate. Perhaps that's why. It's strange that tieflings have 0 reactions to the fact that they broke the door.

Topic for discussion:
Is Mintara chaotic evil or lawful evil? I think the second

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
One truly awesome thing imo is how divergent the story can become from the very first act. These two paths seem so far to represen such starkly different characters and gameplay - makes for enticing second or third runs. =)

vel Offline
Minthara's character was sadly shallow. Also her voice acting reminded me too much of the hag, grainy elderly smoker voice.

The sex scene was a mess of polygons with my female drow toon and even if that's fixed, it's not tasteful. It's easier to pull off sensuous without being too elicit. Someone somewhere probably had a nice fap but I try not to s**** where I eat.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by vel
Minthara's character was sadly shallow. Also her voice acting reminded me too much of the hag, grainy elderly smoker voice.

The sex scene was a mess of polygons with my female drow toon and even if that's fixed, it's not tasteful. It's easier to pull off sensuous without being too elicit. Someone somewhere probably had a nice fap but I try not to s**** where I eat.

Nah, sex scene was fine. When animations are not bugging out. But maybe they could add more depth to her, especially if we see more of her later on, maybe as a companion.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Soulcatcher30
Originally Posted by vel

Nah, sex scene was fine. When animations are not bugging out. But maybe they could add more depth to her, especially if we see more of her later on, maybe as a companion.

Should a kiss her boots before sex? At least optionally, when she asks the question "what do you want" - there is not enough option to serve and worship her, I'm sure she would have liked this answer. There is a theory that many of those who choose Minthara for romance think about something like this, two answers are too few options. The third is obviously missing

Yes, animation lags, early access issues
[Linked Image]

addict
addict
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

Should a kiss her boots before sex? At least optionally, when she asks the question "what do you want" - there is not enough option to serve and worship her, I'm sure she would have liked this answer. There is a theory that many of those who choose Minthara for romance think about something like this, two answers are too few options. The third is obviously missing

🧐 Excuse me sir, this is a Christian forum.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand

I'll be disappointment if she isn't a companion at some point, because come full release, I fully intend to do a play-through where I am a lolthsworn edge-lord who geniunly falls in love with her, because she is a lolth Drow like he is, and enjoys violence and carnage as much as he does.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by cool-dude01
I'll be disappointment if she isn't a companion at some point, because come full release, I fully intend to do a play-through where I am a lolthsworn edge-lord who geniunly falls in love with her, because she is a lolth Drow like he is, and enjoys violence and carnage as much as he does.

it is not clear about her and Lolth, until we understand what the Absolute is and in what relationship it is with the spider goddess, it is too early to draw conclusions

D
stranger
stranger
D
I love her character. What's more is that I like how unconventionally you meet her, especially if you are a Drow yourself. I feel like having a companion that represents each race would be amazing and Minthara is the #1 canditate for Drows imho.

S
Banned
Banned
S
For the sake of argument if she came at me in a public situation, if I had to defend myself outside her apartment, I'm watching her through her window, if I have to shoot through a crowd of tieflings to defend myself - it's 2 am it's a self-defense situation - I'm not going to happy about the devastation but I will be happy that I've protected my own life.

I didn't want it to be like this.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Vhaldez
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

🧐 Excuse me sir, this is a Christian forum.

I'd like to post some gay boot licking pics right about now but then I would get into trouble.

S
Banned
Banned
S
Originally Posted by DumbleDorf
I'd like to post some gay boot licking pics right about now

Nobody expected anything else.

OneManArmy, you have the most apt forum name ever. Still providing most of the bumps to your own thread I see :P

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
Better that than a new thread about the same things every day. Most users don't even look at page 2, they open a new thread right away.

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum
old hand
OP Offline
old hand

I googled the creature servant of Minthara that should meet us on the way to the Moonrise Towers.
https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Drider
[Linked Image]

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Soulcatcher30
Give me more screenshots of her.

screenshots part one (part two on the next page, did not fit in one message)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Page 4 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard