Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
stranger
stranger
M
I hope they will extend the early access from time to time (other classes, a few next levels, and story. No need to overdone it).
I believe they need to process the current feedback first, so patience and let's help them with creative feedback on what is there now.

Last edited by mrkrovi; 24/10/20 03:11 PM.
Yes. I pretty much made a new character each time I hit the level cap. I still have a few more things I havent seen on the map but Ive seen most of act 1... enough so that I can get to level 4 pretty damned fast now by just cherry picking some choice fights. I am trying to get multiple save files halfway into level 4 (where the cap hits) so that I can reload them and continue them whenever they up the cap (if they even do while in EA).

I really wish they would of at least did something like, let you gain all but 100xp, youd still cap off at level 4 but you could get more done. its annoying capping off before finishing the act... I know theres more to do but by now I have seen all the characters (theres only a handful, lets be honest, only takes a few playthroughs to see them all because most are given to you as companions.

Last edited by pill0ws; 24/10/20 03:28 PM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
For me it's not so much the level cap than the fact we level up too fast - would it be possible to get the level 4 aroumd he underdark maybe?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Gwenart
For me it's not so much the level cap than the fact we level up too fast - would it be possible to get the level 4 aroumd he underdark maybe?

If you do the critical path (i.e. Grove battle, find Haslin or his journal, then trip to the Underdark), you can even abuse your tadpole powers to avoid fights, you'll still be near level 4 by the time you hit the Underdark..

You get way more XP for advancing "remove the tadpole" quest (the main quest of Act 1) than anything else. Probably like that so people don't have to do all the side contents.

veteran
veteran
Yeah pretty much

They could include a score or show how many enemies a character has killed on the Char Sheet.

Or list the Greatest Enemy killed, that was a thing.

The "Toggle Character Panel" tab could include all that and much more information. Its really kinda light on info right now.

Adding more quests for weapons or items of power which award a payoff other than xp is another way to go post 4. But it would still be cool to have a score or monster manual with like spells cast/attackslanded/expertise list that expands to reveal more info about what you've done. I think right now too many magic scrolls are just tossed into the merchant menus or awarded outright early on. Those could be more quest driven. Tighter on the magic till after the lvl4 cap would be fun.

I agree it feels like lvl 2-4 is pretty over quickly. They could push it out a bit from 3 to 4 I think. The Goblin Camp/Druid Grove battles are pretty high on xp. Hopelly lvl 5-9 is more spread out after the jump to lvl5 boosts.

enthusiast
enthusiast
No.

I'm here for the journey and experience and don't focus so much on level.

Just not a powergamer.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard