Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Cylion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Hello everyone, the title says it all, however, I am also wondering what this next patch will bring.
I, myself, really hope that they fix the hag quest and other quest related bugs. I am expecting a patch next week.
What about you guys?

old hand
old hand
I'm waiting for the Moonrise Towers to be added to the game, it's actually 1 act

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I'm waiting for the Moonrise Towers to be added to the game, it's actually 1 act

How can you be so sure of that? I'm really asking

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Abits

I just have a theory, there is not enough content in the game even for early access, I think Larian needs some feedback on the moonrise towers to make sure they are on the right track.

If you do not complete the side quests, you can advance through the main quest in 1.5-2 hours in this version and earn level 3 (I passed for evil).
It was the 2nd playthrough, the first 20 hours

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
addict
addict

Datamining has shown that Act 2 is in Baldur's Gate proper so Moonrise is the real end of Act 1.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Vhaldez

Datamining has shown that Act 2 is in Baldur's Gate proper so Moonrise is the real end of Act 1.

Yeah but how does it mean we will get it? right now there is no real indication we will get anything. I'm sure we'll get something, but what and when nobody knows

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
enthusiast
enthusiast
I want them to perfect what we have right now.
I have a 100hrs into the game but there is so much work to be done still.

Moonrise can wait.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Eddiar

Moonrise can wait.

same. make the controls better and improve performance and I'll be a happy man

C
Cylion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by Eddiar

Moonrise can wait.

same. make the controls better and improve performance and I'll be a happy man

Are you having performance issues? Is that a known thing? I myself have 0 FPS or related problems.

addict
addict
I had performance issues til I switched to DX.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Eventually.
The first "EA" they released was basically a year to finish.
We're barely a month a in.

journeyman
journeyman

...there is not enough content in the game even for early access...

wtf crack are you smoking lol-- i just completed my first playthrough of the EA and clocked nearly 44 hours.
Yes you CAN speedrun it and technically complete it in 7 mins (someone has)-- but that is BS, that's not playing the game for what it is.

In a game like this there is no "side content" its all content and skipping any of it is a disservice to the creators.

apprentice
apprentice
I'm curious when the next patch will land as well, would like to see what all get's updated for my next playthrough to provide more feedback and I gotta say, after November 19th my BG3 playtime will be very limited so hoping to provide more before then.

C
Cylion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Cyberpunk?

vel Offline
Ya Cyberpunk. Larian will lose most of us who paid to beta test by the time Cyberpunk is released November 19.

That's still a month away though.

C
Cylion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
I don't think every Bg3 player is going to be interested in Cyberpunk, but yeah nov 19 will be Cyberpunk for me as well.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Loki the Cat
Eventually.
The first "EA" they released was basically a year to finish.
We're barely a month a in.

Not even that, We are barely clocking 20 days tomorrow.

I'd expect a new patch to go live tomorrow, by the way, at least judging by the "movements" spotted on the Steam Database.
But to be perfectly clear I'm not expecting anything of particular substance. At most small hotfixes and little tweaking for the first weeks.

Of course, I'd be DELIGHTED to be proven wrong.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
I hope they don't take too much time to launch the definitive version. I am not patient enough and hate long waits (I cancelled the pre order of Vampires Bloodlines after two months of waiting). But ehy I'm gonna distract myself with Cyberpunk.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Bufotenina
I hope they don't take too much time to launch the definitive version. I am not patient enough and hate long waits (I cancelled the pre order of Vampires Bloodlines after two months of waiting). But ehy I'm gonna distract myself with Cyberpunk.

Well, given that in the BEST CASE SCENARIO the game is expected at least one year from now, I'd say it's better if you start looking around for some distractions or it's going to be a painful wait.

Last edited by Tuco; 25/10/20 10:33 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
Cyberpunk it is!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard