Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 41 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 40 41
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by endolex
- QoL: using the 'Highlight' function should also highlight containers and basically everything that is clickable that aren't empty.

Quickly improved your post.

Oh dear lord Sven, please.
I'm a messy hoarder and just can't leave a single vase unchecked, but you DO have different cursors for already opened and unopened containers, why not just use these to indicate if there's something inside or not?
There are some areas that are absolutely crammed full of containers and every single one of them is empty.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Syrek

There are some areas that are absolutely crammed full of containers and every single one of them is empty.

Yup. And frankly it's not like filling them would make things ANY better.
There are too many containers, period.
They should be lowered in number in general and on top of that it should at very least a bit easier to check them.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Blade238
Inventory tabs? Autosort? One of my biggest issues with prior Larian games is the inventory which is more a chore than anything. Ways to sort it would go a long way!

I have to voice again: Cutscenes. This isn't to knock Larian or the work put in, and I'm aware we're far from launch, but they're in a very, very bad spot right now. They're buggy, the animations are very bad right now, placement is very bad and in some cases (like night with Shadowheart) they look like Andromeda levels of cringe. I'm sure they're separate teams, but this needs a ton of love.

seems that animation/ cutscene acting is just overall being rated badly. PLEASE consider disabling camera angles at least during dialogues.

Cyberpunk2077 is going to hit next yer and that puts bg3 or anything else to shame on that matter, there's really no need to compete in that, as bg3 isnt supposed to be a first person view experience.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Cutscenes look more like storyboard atm, there's a lot of work to do with them because Larian highlights their work on it since the beginning , they better not fail at it for immersion purposes.
Barrels everywhere with non lore justification , no barrelmancy please.
In order to make a good Baldur's gate based on D&D rules they need to get rid of some DoS mechanics, even if they worked well on these games.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Please change Shadowheart & Wyll’s ability score distribution or allow players to change them. Both of them have ability scores that don’t make sense for their characters. Shadowheart like sneaking in the shadows and she is proficient with dex based skills yet she has only 9 in dexterity, which doesn’t make sense for a trickery domain cleric, especially a cleric of Shar. Wyll keeps reminding you that he is the blade of frontiers and flunts his rapier, but his dexterity isn’t really that great and given that the characters will not reach very high level, players who like Wyll will have to choose from increasing his Charisma or getting a mediocre dexterity and charisma, which is quite sad.

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Estoy de acuerdo sería terrible no gracias no niego yo sí juego para no avanzar con el renacuajo con los descanso , pero tampoco quiero saber !!! que me convertiré en azotamentes que asco !! tio demen los poderes pero no el cuerpo !!!!

Que gracia tiene terminar la misión principal en 5h ? te pierdes todo lo bueno evitando misiones secundarias

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Me sumo al voto de Hombre Lobo !!!! que mal pense era posible como subió una imagen un youtuber ;C !!!
Necesito de raza !! un Leonin ,Arakocra,dragoborn, lizardforlk,Tabaxi !!!!, SHIFFER !!! tener características animal más humanoide sería fantástico

K
stranger
stranger
K
I did this and was forced to revert to a previous save to undo it.

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Qué druida se refieren ?? esa clase no está disponible D;

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Medirby
I'm new to forums in general really, but is there a way to give this a boost or like or something like that? This is a really good post that has just about every general issue I and many others have!

Also I am 100% a turn-based gamer. As much as I love the lore to Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, I was never able to play the games because of the pausing gameplay. It seemed very disruptive and actually gave me a headache the times I tried playing.

Yo siempre ame los juegos por turnos si BG me costaban por su pausa automática más si no vives solo !!!!

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by arkhanari
My five cents:
* Do not listen to those who complain about the Early Access as if it is a complete game.
* The game is really enjoyable with gorgeous graphics
* The game does seem to have quite a few bugs but I have encountered very few gamebreaking/story related bugs
* The game does feel like a Divinity game rather than a BG game. It is hard to explain why though. I am probably too stuck in having played the original BG games as they came out so long ago

Es cierto se siente como un DOS pero no era fantástico el juego así ?
Más recordemos que BG3 es una historia alterna por eso no va seguir totalmente las reglas , recuerden decían que era muy difícil pasar las reglas a computadora y algunas no irían bien con la historia pensada , obvio lo de los diálogos pueda elegir con quien hablar eso si deben arreglarlo urgente por que te hace cargar cada rato la partida por que le tocó al personaje equivocado

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Thalamus Grondak
User interface

D&D Rulebook

• End concentration by will: You need to be able to end your own concentration at will, at anytime.
  • Hold action: Super important. Let me hold my action to a later point of the initiative.

Much more to come wink
Great Game any way

No entendí lo que los dialogos estan fuera de lugar , lo que si me revientan que me los pierdo los dialogos por que estan mas adelante o atras de mi personaje estaria un historial de dialogo para leerlos ;c si la concentración la deben arreglar jode todas las clases mágicas.

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Johnnyferalcat
Hey I was wondering if you could add a bard, The Bard is an essential part of a D&D setting and I think it would be really cool if we could play as a bard and I think it could work, a Bard is essentially a person who weaves magic through instrument, would the team ever consider adding it at all?

Es una clase colocaran cuando termine EA

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by rfuzzo
noo, please don't. If I wanted to play an old game, I play the original... I actually think the UI is way too cluttered.

Si ni loco !!! le cambien a ese aspecto por algo ni juego los otros x.x si discrimino un juego por gráficos x.x cuanto más grafito mejor más te sientes dentro

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Newtinmpls
User interface - I spent a LOT of time in character creation, and once in game there is pretty much no way to get a good closeup / screenshot of my character. Disappointing.

Exacto !!!! solo puedo sacar buenas fotos en las cinematicas D:!!!!!

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Lynoa
I just started a new game and tehre is kind of a no go, when you create your : who do you dream of

- If you choose a man, he wears the same dress and jewellery as the female version...

At least it would be nice to change the clothes pritty please. (since I am female and play a female character, I would like to be allowed to dream of a man dressed as one XD)

Tienes razón no me gusta ver mi hombre D; vestido con toga ;Q póngale ropa de barbero al menos no por mis personajes sean gay deben usar toga yiuu x.x menos si mi sueño con el Hermano D;!!!

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Mythago
Casting spells during dialogue should be possible.

I mean spells like Friends, Charm Person, Detect Thoughts, etc. Too often I have those spells prepared, but end up in an important dialogue without realizing it's about to happen. I really don't want to keep hitting Quicksave every 20 seconds so that I can reload and cast those spells where I feel it's important. There's already a "Start battle" button in dialogue and I've never pressed it. I'd like there to be "Cast a spell" button as well, filtered to only show dialogue-relevant spells.

+1

enthusiast
enthusiast
I've played D&D Wizards for over 40 years. And though I enjoyed the cheese, they should not be able to learn Clerics spells. Speaking of cheese, there is a certain item that gives a player an 18 Intelligence. I would suggest making that a +2. I played a Gith Wizard, who at 4th level ended up with an 18 Strength, 16 Constitution, 18 (10) Intelligence, 10 Dexterity, 12 Wisdom, and a 10 Charisma. That really helped my skill rolls. Should have some weaknesses.

Arcane Ward should be made to stack with temporary hit points, and ward points equal to 2x level + Intelligence modifier bonus. As it is now, there is no reason to play an Abjurer over an Evoker. Sculpt Spells works with Thunderwave, but never worked with Shatter in my playthrough.

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by malks
http://forums.larian.com//ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=683936&#Post683936

This is a first but I have to post it here since that would be pretty frickin awesome.

Weather and day/night cycles.

Edit: explanation

Obligarias al juego tener que pedir doble de requisitos la idea bajarlos no subirlos , no todos podemos tener una pc ultra gracias x.,x

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by endolex
something to add to surfaces topic: no surface should be permanent. The bibberfang fumes in the Hag's hideout just keep coming back after detonating them and there seems no way to block them off, and that's just plain silly, especially since there's no way to spam 'create water' without expending spell slots.
I know this is how it worked lots of times in DOS2, but please for the love of the gods, let's not do this here.

Muy cierto molesta arto deberian tener un tiempo en combate luego desaparecer fuera de combate es horrible cuando explotas una luego se convierte tu peor pesadilla x.x

Page 31 of 41 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 40 41

Link Copied to Clipboard