Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
There's a lot of work to do, and a lot of feedback to take into consideration too, I'm not surprised.

enthusiast
enthusiast
They'll communicate when they have something to communicate I'm guessing, they've got this smile

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Goldberry
There's a lot of work to do, and a lot of feedback to take into consideration too, I'm not surprised.

Yeah, that, pretty much. There's a lot and it will take an indeterminate amount of time to sift through it to the point where useful conclusions can be reached; important bugfixes will be pushed out periodically as may the odd teaser, but anything more concrete will take longer. I don't have insider knowledge so I can't even hazard a guess, just "it'll take time". Plus they won't (or shouldn't!) be working weekends, nights etc, nobody can do perpetual crunch-time...

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
I would honestly feel more worried if they kept pumping out hotfixes every few days. That would make them seem sloppy.
Quality over quantity, and all that. I'm confident that whatever update they're working on is going to be worth the wait.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Tzelanit
If you're already concerned about small lapses in communication now, I'm not sure what you're going to do with yourself over the course of about a year of early access development.

Start a legal injunction for refunds.

I am here to discuss a video game. Please do not try to rope me into anything other than that. Thank you.
vel Offline
Refunding a game you've already played for dozens of hours? This EA may be a somewhat frustrating beta but admit it, most of us had a blast.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by vel
Refunding a game you've already played for dozens of hours? This EA may be a somewhat frustrating beta but admit it, most of us had a blast.

I'm quite sure he was kidding about the other post.

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard