Next Thread
Print Thread
#697944 14/10/20 10:27 PM
L
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
After killing some Goblins, decided to head back to camp to pick up Shadowheart, Wyll had talked to all the animals I could find, and it was time to switch for some healing magic.

Took the Rune Circle, from the village, before engaging the large group at the Windmill.
Upon appearing in camp, Laz shouts out "Intruder in camp", and there is poor Gale, showing hostile with his familiar. So we beat him up, and knocked him out.
He proceeded to Bleed out, and triggered his Recording.

L
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
After following his Instructions, and ending with a new Scroll, we attempted to carry out Gales wishes.
But, he is an "Invalid Target", perhaps because he wasn't in my party at the time?
Just to avoid confusion, we had already recruited him, and he was levelled up to 3, at the time of his... Intrusion?

N
stranger
stranger
N
I just hit this bug also.
I was able to reproduce it using the previous save and record it.

Note also that contrary to the OP I had no shouting intruder at the camp and other. I don't know if him attacking me is based on having bad reputation of him.

W
journeyman
journeyman
W
Had the same issue but with Wyll. Other people seem to be having it too, not sure what triggers it exactly.

J
stranger
stranger
J
I had this happen several times with both Gale and Lae'zel, and other people reported it with other characters.

Although I am not sure if this is totally consistent, It seemed to occur when I went to the camp from the map option when I started in the open air. For example, I did a quicksave in the cellar of the "search the cellar" quest after retrieving the Necromancy book. I was able to go to camp through the Map option normally at that point. However, if I restored to this quicksave and then did nothing but go out of the cellar with my party, attempting to go to camp caused an attack (from Lae'zel that time). Also, when I killed Gale in camp on one of these occasions, I was unable to complete the resurrection ritual. I got to the point where I received the resurrection scroll, but was unable to select the dead Gale as a target.

This is definitely a bug.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Yeah, I've had this over two different characters.
Windows 7, had to start by using the DX11 exe in admin mode without signing into client. First time I went to camp after recruiting the swordsman in the druid circle, (and the dog) the second time after I sent Wyll back to camp to recuit Gale.

This was from the blighted village waypoint both times

Last edited by Glyndwyr; 26/10/20 10:37 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard