Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by ArmouredHedgehog
So there is no real "just keep out of this" option right now?

I think you actually can ignore this conflict. Technically, there is nothing stopping you from going directly to the underdark and take the boat to moonrise tower. I never tried it, But it seems possible.

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
Originally Posted by Abits
Originally Posted by ArmouredHedgehog
So there is no real "just keep out of this" option right now?

I think you actually can ignore this conflict. Technically, there is nothing stopping you from going directly to the underdark and take the boat to moonrise tower. I never tried it, But it seems possible.

And there is the whole Ghithyanki path too, you can learn the location of it "beyond the mountains". This would be a more appealing option if it wasn't for Lae'zel doing her best not to get me to like her.

addict
addict
Your companions also cringe at the idea of stopping to intervene in the conflict so it stands to reason that you could eventually opt out of it.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Originally Posted by Vhaldez
Your companions also cringe at the idea of stopping to intervene in the conflict so it stands to reason that you could eventually opt out of it.

I'd say it is pretty evil: let those refugees fight their war against the army of goblins.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Originally Posted by Aurgelmir

And there is the whole Ghithyanki path too, you can learn the location of it "beyond the mountains". This would be a more appealing option if it wasn't for Lae'zel doing her best not to get me to like her.

What have she done?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard