Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 41 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 40 41
R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Sigi98
More customization of our characters, including quivers, backpacks, cloaks and different armour colours.

Also, make our companions in camp do more than just standing around and read some book or something. Make them walk around, talk to each other etc., so they feel more alive an real.

Cierto los personajes personalizados parecen sin vida !!

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Sigi98
More customization of our characters, including quivers, backpacks, cloaks and different armour colours.

Also, make our companions in camp do more than just standing around and read some book or something. Make them walk around, talk to each other etc., so they feel more alive an real.

Cierto los personajes personalizados parecen sin vida !!
Originally Posted by Gourls
Thanks for compiling this great list! I'm going to try and avoid suggestions I've already seen, though I'll give a quick +1 to a lot of things, including especially party size (please pleas please Larian, change your mind about "committing" to just a few companions -- your own listed inspirational games both used 6-person parties. It won't break the game. It will be extra work.. but you're already doing that anyway. LET ME TAKE ALL MY FRIENDS).

Anyhoot, on to actual suggestions!

Please show more information on the character sheet panels. There are drop-down menus already, but even they don't contain much in the way of information. For example, I couldn't see the warlock invocations I'd taken, even though I knew I'd selected them (partially I wanted to make sure I had selected them, as Devil's Sight seems to not work on Wyll). Having more information about choices that are coming up would be good too. A preview of what's to come at later levels. I have the benefit of a lot of experience with D&D and fifth edition in particular. Many of your players don't have that and it can be tough to feel like you're really planning your character when you don't know what they'll be able to do. The increased information isn't going to bother those who won't care to see it, but it will be helpful for those who want to be more deliberate about plotting their characters' progressions without having to either buy a PHB or pull up D&D Beyond at the same time and pour over things.

If I fail a passive Perception check, don't tell me about it. This alerts me to the fact that there's something here I'm not seeing. A DM with players can (and should) keep track of their players' passive senses to compare them to traps and hidden foes. Watching my whole party whiff a Perception roll and then walk into a tripwire just makes me feel like a rube. Don't make me feel like a rube. And, then when I do notice something, I feel even cooler about it. Hurray! My ears/eyeballs work! Or Shadowheart's do or something.

I know Sven has mentioned the incoming (sometime) option to change the classes of NPCs. I am very much against this, though especially if Larian sticks to its guns about the locked party size being 4, it will be pretty necessary. Even if that isn't the case, I would desperately like to restat my NPCs from the ground up. Honestly, I'd like the ability to change some of their racial things too. Not change the race itself, but I mean Astarion having minor image as a cantrip makes sense thematically, but the spell isn't very useful and I'd rather give him some other cantrip. I also wish that variant human were a thing because both Wyll and Gale would benefit far more from that. And, I mean, you're using variant rules already (two subraces of drow? potions as a bonus action? everyone apparently has cunning action?), so surely this wouldn't be too tough to implement?

More tooltips and tutorials that you don't have to hunt down. I didn't know how to just sell something for gold. The button to do it looks like a scale above the "Barter" button, but there's no tooltip explaining what it does, and I at least didn't automatically think "oh that means gold for the item I put in the barter box." The hotbar is also a hot mess, but I think enough folks have probably remarked on this that it's a known issue. I like the idea of quick items (potions, scrolls, etc.) being its own "tab," then having separate tabs for spell slots. Click on my second level spell slots tab and I'll see all my second level spells I've prepared, as well as my first level ones cast at a second level slot. A rundown on spell slots would probably also be good for folks who have no idea what those are. I only knew to go looking for how to upcast magic missile or healing word because I've played D&D before. Folks who haven't aren't going to realize that's even a thing without you explaining it to them. I'm sure it's in the tutorials menu, but I shouldn't have to go to a separate menu to find out how the main resource of a class works. Your game should tell me when I first come across it. Give veterans the option to turn the tutorial pop-ups off.

Please give us an inventory autosort. For the love of God, Montresor.

Breaking my promise to not mention things others have brought up again to specifically call out sheathed weapons. I don't think I've ever seen anyone carry a rapier on their back. Except, perhaps, in Dragon Age and it looked just as ridiculous in that game too. It's even more absurd when it's, say, a dagger. If you're going to show us idle weapons on our person, do the same for shields, please. I'd honestly prefer no idle weapons showing to having every single weapon stored on the characters' backs.

I'm not sure this isn't in the works, but more voices for player-made characters would be nice. I would like more variety than "British" or "British but a little lower register."

Si solo hay 2 voces para cada género son tan parecidas haber si agregan mas no cuento 4 voces por que no me gusto tener voz de chica en pj masculino si iban hacer eso al menos dame 5 voces joven y maduro ha cada genero solo

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Thine
I want to be able to create fat, thin, muscular, tall characters, being able to play a real muscular warrior that would be great.

Estoy de acuerdo poder editar el tamaño del cuerpo y el peso debería tenerlo

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Stabbey
A) Perhaps the very first Tutorial message should be "Tutorial messages appear in the top right under the map" and be very difficult to miss. Right now it is pretty easy to miss the tutorial messages, as those are a bit subtle. That's great for replays, it's only not realizing you need to look there the first time through which is a problem.

B) Remove Trap Disarm Kits, and have Thieves Tools be used for trap disarming. However, if you fail to disarm a trap, the Thieves Tools are not consumed like for failed lockpicking, but the trap triggers.

C) Ritual Spellcasting should be added. To reflect the amount of time the actual rules say it takes, it should take 30 seconds to 1 minute of real time to ritually cast a spell. This will give it the appropriate feeling that this is not something you can do quickly.

cómo aplicamos esto en turnos ya que el juego es por turnos por suerte

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by Stabbey
A) Perhaps the very first Tutorial message should be "Tutorial messages appear in the top right under the map" and be very difficult to miss. Right now it is pretty easy to miss the tutorial messages, as those are a bit subtle. That's great for replays, it's only not realizing you need to look there the first time through which is a problem.

B) Remove Trap Disarm Kits, and have Thieves Tools be used for trap disarming. However, if you fail to disarm a trap, the Thieves Tools are not consumed like for failed lockpicking, but the trap triggers.

C) Ritual Spellcasting should be added. To reflect the amount of time the actual rules say it takes, it should take 30 seconds to 1 minute of real time to ritually cast a spell. This will give it the appropriate feeling that this is not something you can do quickly.

cómo aplicamos esto en turnos ya que el juego es por turnos por suerte
Originally Posted by Valeska
Good evening everyone.
I have just finished my first playthrough and I would like to make some suggestions to help make the game better. Hope this is the right place for it.

General:
1. I missed an option to set up game difficulty. Is it available in the EA? If it's not, I hope it will be implemented. At the moment it feels like I'm playing on a hard difficulty, and I just want to enjoy the story.

2. It feels like there is a very big gap in strength+survivability between levels (mostly because of HP). When I am lvl 1 and I meet lvl 3 enemies it is a guaranteed loss.

Companions:
1. I'm sorry to say this, but I recruited my party members mostly as firepower and not as companions or friends.
All characters (with the exception of Astarion, maybe) are very hostile towards my hero and secretive. It is not cool when nobody wants to tell you about themselves, because they have some dark secrets.
I can't say anything about Wyll yet, as I haven't met him in my first playthrough. However, after certain game event Wyll miraculously appeared in my camp and even commented on how bravely we fought together.

2. It would be nice to know which class our companions are when we recruit them. Of course, it can easily be checked when they are in your party, but if you miss someone during your journey (like I did with Wyll), you will have no idea who/what class he is until you make him a party member.

Combat:
1. I have played DOS2 and I know that turn-based combat cane take a lot of time, but each fight taking 30-60 minutes is way too much. It may have to do with the game balance or my very bad luck in game.
There are some areas like Goblin Camp with dozens of enemies. If you enter combat with 12+ goblins it takes ages to finish the fight. It is not fun when you attack a goblin in one room and actually pull the whole mob from everywhere around the camp (even behind the doors and walls). Wouldn't it make more sense to limit the number of enemies by room/visibility range?

2. Is my hero/party very weak?
I am trying to pick up and buy the best items from traders, but whenever I go I feel like I am very undergeared and 'underskilled'. Constant misses make the fights event worse. I am spending way too many healing potions and resurrection scrolls.

3. It would be nice to have an option to run away from unwanted fights by moving far enough from enemies.

4. Sometimes it seems that enemies are moving very slowly (visually). Would be nice to speed them up.

5. Please make it possible to target party members and enemies by clicking on their portraits.

Exploration:
I wish my companions could follow me to the areas where they have to jump. Now it takes extra time to manually move each party member across a chasm or up a hill.

Camp:
How do I resurrect my party members through the hooded skeleton in my camp if I can't travel to camp when even one party member is dead? Maybe I'm not understanding something, but from the dialogue with the skeleton I got the idea that he should be able to do it for coin.

Miscellaneous:
The icons for Invisibility and Illusion spells are very much alike! It's confusing.

Disculpa pregunté pero qué estrategia usaste para demorar tanto en el campamento goblin ? si podes volver con un personaje muerto usando viaje rápido

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Akunu
Opportunity attacks

They interrupt attacks and are too frequent.
Several times by now did an opportunity attack interrupt my own attack and made the character loose its action.

E.g.: It's Lae'zel's turn. A longsword is held by her. I click on an enemy to attack it. Lae'zel runs closer in a straight line and triggers an opportunity attack (Why?). The enemy uses its own longsword to swing at Lae'zel. Lae'zel can not make her own attack and it's counted as used up.

This looks more like a bug, than a deliberate gameplay choice.

This is definitely a bug that is known by Larian. I got a response from my bug report about it on October 15 saying that they're working on a fix for a future update.

P
stranger
stranger
P
After finishing the game, I agree with most of the quality of life and balancing suggestions in OPs list as far as technical issues go. While the pure turn based system with no pause can be time consuming and tedious, it can be immensely rewarding when you do it well, as it often feels like a lot is riding on your every move both in and out of combat. However, I did wish the "Force Switch to Turn Based" option would trigger faster on many occasions- times when I accidently ran headlong into a trap and didn't have time to stop before the rest of the party joined in the fun and suicided on the other traps around me. BG3 has a different kind of delicate and complex turn based feel that I enjoyed learning how to navigate, but I could see the micro managing tedium turning off a lot of players- especially those new to DnD or the game in general. Small note: I wish there was a macro to make the whole party commit to turn by turn jump. That was the only micro-management that really began to become a chore for me.

I'm much more interested in conveying my experience with the story and characters because it is already SO GOOD, and it can only get better. First the characters:
Voice acting: 10/10,
Dialogue: Sassy and interesting af/10
Facial Expressions: SurprisinglyGood/10
Romance progression: Neckbeard/10 (but still good)
^(Spoilers) I saved the Tiefling camp party night until I had exhausted all the other storylines and content. I played out most of the character progression dialogues available in EA as well. First of all, don't get me wrong- I LOVE the fact that you all didn't make it a weird sexless universe like Outer Worlds or the new Star Wars movies. It was truly surprising though, to find that literally everyone (except Lae-zel for now at least) wanted to bang me. For some characters it made sense, but for the rest it just came across like a cheap harem anime. Astarion for one, makes sense, because I let him suck my damn neck which progressed our intimacy (if uncomfortably so), and he's always teasing and plays the flirting type by default. Shadowheart made sense just barely since she shared her love of a particular flower and smiled at you (the only time in game I think??). But there could have been a little bit more foreplay with her so to speak, maybe a flirty dialogue option or two along the way that either landed or fell flat between you both. Those times where characters react to your actions would be a good time to insert a flirty line option. What I'm suggesting is that high "approval" shouldn't necessarily equal "I want to bang." I do like seeing the approval system as a way of finding out what character alignments are like as opposed to just stating "chaotic neutral, etc". The romantic progression just needs to be fleshed out a little more for Gale, Shadowheart, and probably Lae-zel. The only sexual thing we know about Gale is that he tried to smooth talk Shadowheart in the beginning, which I thought was fun. I would have enjoyed seeing that interaction played out more (because sassy Shadowheart dialogue is a singular joy). Until the camp night, Gale's only concern is the tadpole and secret wizard affairs, showing zero desire for you one way or the other. He admired your actions sometimes and was thankful for your help if you gave it- but I never picked up sexual interest from him until camp. I don't know about Wyll because he's one of the few who didn't immediately offer to jump my bones despite high approval, and I ended up choosing Shadowheart. For feedback purposes, it might help to include that I'm playing a female tiefling.

All that being said, the story and the way it unfolds is incredible. I was constantly impressed with how convincing the characters and the world became. I think you guys have some real magic on your hands with this game. Here's to hoping the technical kinks get ironed out quickly and the relationships between characters grow and unfold in believable, fun, and satisfying ways.

I've actually created my own topic about this, not knowing there was a thread already dedicated to all sorts of feedback, but here's my cup of tea https://forums.larian.com//ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=717362&#Post717362

Greetings BG3 enthusiasts,

I've played through this incredibly addictive, early access version and have created a list of feedback on things I would think be useful to see changed. Yet, I would love to read your opinion about these changes I am suggesting. Also, if I somehow come across like an insufferable know it all, please take a step back and breathe, as I've tried to do the same thing. I am just very passionate about games like this and I'm 1000% positive, this could be a game of the decade contender; especially with Covid-19 going on, with no vision of when it all will end, I don't mind spending a few years of my life playing a ridiculously well developed game.

DIFFICULTY SETTINGS

• First things first, please add an ironman mode. No save-scumming possible. All decisions, losses are final. This will be especially interesting when playing with friends to experience their reactions.

IMMERSIVE DIALOGUE

• Speaking of reactions, when walking around with a full party and speaking to an NPC, I would like to see that whoever has the highest ability score, will take the lead in the conversation with regards to a certain question. If I choose to go with an intimidation-oriented option, I want the character with the highest score in intimidation to, from that point on, carry the conversation.

• I would also like to hear every line the player chooses to have voice acting done for the sake of immersion. This will be especially cool, when playing with friends on top of streaming on Twitch, so that both players and friends can add their opinion on which dialogue option to choose and the option that ends up being picked, should instantly trigger the character with the highest score for that option, to take over the conversation.

• Adding to the party and online Twitch viewer percentage choice. I would like to see an option in the menu's to make the highest percentage automatically pick that choice, without the player “leading” the conversation still having the chance to pick his own preference, regardless of percentage. This is to prevent players from doing so and make the others their opinions more meaningful.

• Abilities such as Friends, Charm, Thaumaturgy or Detect Thoughts, should have the option of being cast while in conversation.

• I have noticed that following characters do not look at the NPC you are talking to. This often makes for weird visual situations where the other following characters stare aimlessly, soullessly into an unseen void of sorts. Would be better if they all focused their gaze on the NPC you are in conversation with.

MENU & ACTION BARS

• Please make spells in the spell book have a logical order or have the player decide in what order to place the spells. I would personally love to be able to place them in a couple of logical orders. First ordering the spells by level, which is how it is done right now, so that is great. However, then I would like to see spells alphabetically ordered by school.

• As for the ability bar in the game, it would probably be preferable if next level spells were added to a dropdown menu of sorts, which opens when right-clicking on a spell that has multiple levels; something like with the Hex spell, but maybe give it a bit more of a slicker visual design.

• I would like to see unique action bars for items, cantrips, and spells so it’s easier to differentiate between then

• Allow me to cast spells on party members by clicking on their profile picture in the lower left part of the screen.

• As for the inventory system, it seems a very tedious mechanic to send every individual item to my camp. I would like to see an option to select multiple items at once and then send it to the camp, assuming you are going to keep this “send to camp” option, instead of doing something more in line with immersion, which I suggested above. Maybe make it a "reserve for caravan" option or whatever.

BACKPACKS, CARAVANS & VISUAL IMMERSION

• I feel that being able to take large unbelievable amounts of items, without even wearing some form of backpack, breaks the immersion of this beautiful world you created. I would suggest that without wearing any form of backpack, you should have an extremely limited option of storing small items such as potions, necklaces, rings etc. Just looking at the visual representation of a leather armour or scale mail etc. does not give me the impression of storage options at all, so I might even go so far as to suggest that without wearing a backpack, which should have a special slot in the equipment tab, you simply can’t bring any items at all.

• As for what items you can take with you, when wearing a backpack of sorts, but not breaking immersion. Well, I’ve already found that I can take ridiculous amount of weapons and armours with me, so either you might want to consider giving everybody a magical pocket to a storage dimension, and explain why the characters have this, or just limit what type of items can be picked up. Weapons and armours can not be stored in the backpack, but only be equipped right away from where you pick up this item. Only small items such as trinkets, belts, potions, gold etc. can be looted and stored in the backpack and I would even go so far to make a visual representation of the backpack, much like the storage of Resident Evil 2, where each items has an amount of square’s it uses up of the room inside the case.

• While we're about weapons and immersion, please for the love of whatever god you worship, can you create sheaths for these weapons on their armour? Seeing weapons floating on the back of each character downright breaks the immersion and it would be such a simple task to remove this situation. Each weapon automatically comes with its own sheath for each armour piece. Yeah it is a bit of work, but the devil is in the details. Why does the shield not show up on your back, but your weapon does? Why is my ranged weapon not visible when I am using my melee weapon? Why would somebody put a burning torch on their back? Why would somebody put a weapon, that has been dipped into fire on their back? Why would I dip my bow into the fire, rather than the actual arrow? Small things like these could be corrected with some smart programming.

• Helmets, it would be great if we could “hide” them. I just prefer looking at the faces a bit more. I also feel that characters with long hair, should have this still coming out beneath the helmet. Or when they have like a ponytail, maybe have it come out of the back of the helmet, assuming they purposefully drilled a hole into the back just for this purpose, much like the Tieflings have holes in their armour or clothing to fit their tails and horns.

• All right, back to taking items with you, so how to make money then? Well, you can either up the rewards the players get from completing quests in general, which is probably the easier option, or you insert making deals with blacksmiths to help them gather the weapons and armour, through usage of a guarded caravan ride to the area which has the loot in question. You might even want to add random attacks to make the caravan trips more interesting.

• Can you please make the Mage Armor ability look better? At this point I refrain from using the ability, because it just gives the mage an orange glow. I would prefer something along the lines of it being an armour of glowing arcane runes and lines spreading over the caster and then turning invisible after being cast. When the character is hit, a flash of arcane energy bursts out from that point, illuminating the armour and making it visible for a moment.

• Same goes for the Light ability, which turns a weapon into a bright piece of equipment. I would rather see something more subtle. At this point I prefer using Dancing Lights, because of this lack of subtlety. Tone down the brightness of the Light ability on the weapon but maintain the increased lighting because of it.

VENDORS, PICKPOCKETING & ATTITUDE

• That brings me to the next point, currently I can just sell whatever I want, to whomever I want. I do not see any logic in why a blacksmith would be interested in scrolls or random meaningless items. Hell, I even brought dismembered body parts with me and sold it to the blacksmith, without even so much as making a comment. I think there should be different type of vendors that take different types of items of your hands, much like the inventory menu has multiple tabs of types of inventory, so too should there be the different types of vendors for each item type.

• Using the Hide action should cause suspicion with NPC’s when you do it too often. It should, at the very least, negatively influence their “Attitude” towards that specific character. When “Attitude” has reached a certain level, NPC’s should become hostile instantly, with consequences like jail, fine, or a fight. NPC’s should not become hostile with other party members unless they join the fight or have an equally low “Attitude” score. This is going to be loads of fun, when playing with friends and one of them is a Rogue.

RESTING, CAMPING & DAY/NIGHT CYCLE

• About the camp, I feel that being able to go to camp, whenever, from wherever you want, really lowers the immersion and tensity as well. Knowing that I can just magically teleport back to camp, after every battle makes it too easy. I think the camp, should be part of the map, a point to which you can just travel by foot, as well as by teleportation. And on top of that, I think that it would be more immersive that we would bring sleeping gear with us, in the backpacks we already are carrying, so that we can setup camp anywhere, in the location itself, maybe even when there are monsters around, but with the chance that they might stumble across our camp and kill us in our sleep.

• So, what to do about going to camp and link it to something that is more immersive? I would start with adding a day and night cycle to the game. When planning to sneak a lot, it makes little sense to have the party go about in bright daylight. Also, I want to get a reasonable immersive feel for when party members are getting tired. Right now, they tend to say they want to go to camp after almost every fight. Fights are over in a matter of minutes and I cannot believe that their stamina is so poor, they would want to go to camp and sleep so often. If the battles, although minutes for us, would be something akin to an hour for them and have this be corroborated by a day and night cycle, things would start to feel more immersive. Certain enemies would be sleeping during the day, while alert at night. Certain enemies might even be drunk at a specific time of the day. Outposts might have different enemies at specific times of the day.

• Player characters mentioning they are tired is fine but ignoring this should come at a cost. Their chances of hitting should gradually lower, their chances of being hit getting higher, the longer you ignore their plee to go to camp.

• Short rests should be infinite, however it should, just like going to camp, come with a catch. Take Darkest Dungeon for instance, you can take a break sure, but you also need them to have food and in case of this game, also water, otherwise they will not heal up. I think that is a logical way of regaining HP points as well as short rest-oriented actions. I would even go so far as to state that if they rest, without food and water, they will only regain 1 spell option, rather than the full 4, in case of a Cleric, Sorcerer etc. Taking such a rest, or a rest at camp, should also progress time with "x" number of hours.

• Also being able to teleport from anywhere on the map to a waypoint, makes little sense. I would like to see teleportation only be able when your party is next to a waypoint and place a waypoint symbol inside the main camp as well.

GENERAL GAME MECHANICS

• In combat I have noticed that I can end a turn, without each individual party member being “done”. It would be great if you get a message that not every party member has used up all their moves, actions and bonus actions and ask if we want to continue with ending the turn.

• As for ending my turn having used up all potential moves, actions, and bonus actions, I would like to see the option to defend as a bonus action. I have experienced numerous amounts of times that I just wasted a bonus action point, because there was nothing else, I could be doing at that moment. It would be equally nice to see the enemies make use of this mechanic as well.

• Unless this is a part of the D&D rule system, can you please make specific abilities like Blade Ward or True Strike a Bonus Action, so that you can still actually do something else. I often do not use these abilities at all, because they cost an action, rather than a bonus action.

• Is it possible for you to add some more cool “death blows”? The game is bloody and even gory already, so seeing enemies get decapitated or dismembered by a rather ruthless “death blow” would make sense and add to the immersion. As a point of reference, I would suggest to maybe look at the many cool death animations Dawn of War 2 has to offer. These deathblows could be tied to critical hits that result in a kill, so that they will not become boring due to being overused. Each weapon and weapon combo, even a shield finisher, should have at least 1 or preferably 2 finisher moves tied to a critical hit.

• When not in combat and trying to jump to a certain location, it would be useful if the other party members, would not obstruct the area to which a character is jumping, unless they are in combat. But when not in combat, they should just automatically move aside.

• Please give proper weapon description explaining us when to use bludgeon, slashing or piercing weapons. Not every enemy examination shows what they are vulnerable or resistant to.

COMPANION WEAPONS

• Why is Wyll armed with a one-handed longsword in the loading screens, but doesn’t even have the required proficiency to carry such a weapon into battle? Please give him this proficiency from the start because there would otherwise be not a single reason for a Warlock player to invest a feat into having him walk around with a one-handed longsword. Why does Wyll even start with a rapier, a martial weapon, even though he does not have a martial weapon proficiency?

• Why is Lae'zel shown with a scimitar, while she does not even have a proficiency with this weapon? Yes, she has a general martial weapons proficiency, but not a specific one like with the greatsword. Under what circumstances would somebody choose a 1D6 weapon over a massive damage dealing 2handed weapon?

• Why is Astarion shown with a Rapier, while it would be more logical from a damage perspective to outfit him according to the traditional dual-wielding route? Maybe at least give him an equally elegant looking rapier-like dagger or short sword that matches the look or make the hand-crossbow usable from his free left hand, as a bonus action.

• These 3 examples here above, I am fine with, but it feels like these choices need to be more balanced so that that every option is equally useful. I think it would be great to have a Warlock running around with a 1handed longsword, but right now, it seems illogical. Same goes for Lae'zel or Astarion. The weapons they are depicted with, are not their starting weapons, nor are they weapons that somebody would go out of their way to stick with, unless you make it much more appealing to do so.

PARTYSIZE & INTRO

• We should start naked in the pods. I can think of no reason, why the Mindflayers wouldn't strip of us our gear before throwing us into these pods.

• Not entirely unimportant, but can you please allow us to field a group of 5 or maybe even 6 characters rather than 4? You have these 5 great characters I would all like to experience in a single playthrough. I am already certain I will replay the game numerous amounts of times, but that would be with friends, with our own character creations. For a single, personal playthrough, I just want to experience the entire group, rather than being forced to leave 1 out each time I go on an adventure. I am currently using a mod, that allows me to do so. Even the system seems to support, playing with all 6 characters in a party. There would just need to be a slight bit more enemies, to compensate for the extra party members.

Well, that's it for now. I hope Larian Studio can make use of these suggestions to help create the best possible BG3 version conceivable. And still, looking forward to whatever opinions might come on this thread.

High regards,
Omkara

Last edited by Omkara; 26/10/20 03:19 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Omkara
I've actually created my own topic about this, not knowing there was a thread already dedicated to all sorts of feedback, but here's my cup of tea https://forums.larian.com//ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=717362&#Post717362

Greetings BG3 enthusiasts,

I've played through this incredibly addictive, early access version and have created a list of feedback on things I would think be useful to see changed. Yet, I would love to read your opinion about these changes I am suggesting. Also, if I somehow come across like an insufferable know it all, please take a step back and breathe, as I've tried to do the same thing. I am just very passionate about games like this and I'm 1000% positive, this could be a game of the decade contender; especially with Covid-19 going on, with no vision of when it all will end, I don't mind spending a few years of my life playing a ridiculously well developed game.

DIFFICULTY SETTINGS

• First things first, please add an ironman mode. No save-scumming possible. All decisions, losses are final. This will be especially interesting when playing with friends to experience their reactions.

IMMERSIVE DIALOGUE

• Speaking of reactions, when walking around with a full party and speaking to an NPC, I would like to see that whoever has the highest ability score, will take the lead in the conversation with regards to a certain question. If I choose to go with an intimidation-oriented option, I want the character with the highest score in intimidation to, from that point on, carry the conversation.

• I would also like to hear every line the player chooses to have voice acting done for the sake of immersion. This will be especially cool, when playing with friends on top of streaming on Twitch, so that both players and friends can add their opinion on which dialogue option to choose and the option that ends up being picked, should instantly trigger the character with the highest score for that option, to take over the conversation.

• Adding to the party and online Twitch viewer percentage choice. I would like to see an option in the menu's to make the highest percentage automatically pick that choice, without the player “leading” the conversation still having the chance to pick his own preference, regardless of percentage. This is to prevent players from doing so and make the others their opinions more meaningful.

• Abilities such as Friends, Charm, Thaumaturgy or Detect Thoughts, should have the option of being cast while in conversation.

• I have noticed that following characters do not look at the NPC you are talking to. This often makes for weird visual situations where the other following characters stare aimlessly, soullessly into an unseen void of sorts. Would be better if they all focused their gaze on the NPC you are in conversation with.

MENU & ACTION BARS

• Please make spells in the spell book have a logical order or have the player decide in what order to place the spells. I would personally love to be able to place them in a couple of logical orders. First ordering the spells by level, which is how it is done right now, so that is great. However, then I would like to see spells alphabetically ordered by school.

• As for the ability bar in the game, it would probably be preferable if next level spells were added to a dropdown menu of sorts, which opens when right-clicking on a spell that has multiple levels; something like with the Hex spell, but maybe give it a bit more of a slicker visual design.

• I would like to see unique action bars for items, cantrips, and spells so it’s easier to differentiate between then

• Allow me to cast spells on party members by clicking on their profile picture in the lower left part of the screen.

• As for the inventory system, it seems a very tedious mechanic to send every individual item to my camp. I would like to see an option to select multiple items at once and then send it to the camp, assuming you are going to keep this “send to camp” option, instead of doing something more in line with immersion, which I suggested above. Maybe make it a "reserve for caravan" option or whatever.

BACKPACKS, CARAVANS & VISUAL IMMERSION

• I feel that being able to take large unbelievable amounts of items, without even wearing some form of backpack, breaks the immersion of this beautiful world you created. I would suggest that without wearing any form of backpack, you should have an extremely limited option of storing small items such as potions, necklaces, rings etc. Just looking at the visual representation of a leather armour or scale mail etc. does not give me the impression of storage options at all, so I might even go so far as to suggest that without wearing a backpack, which should have a special slot in the equipment tab, you simply can’t bring any items at all.

• As for what items you can take with you, when wearing a backpack of sorts, but not breaking immersion. Well, I’ve already found that I can take ridiculous amount of weapons and armours with me, so either you might want to consider giving everybody a magical pocket to a storage dimension, and explain why the characters have this, or just limit what type of items can be picked up. Weapons and armours can not be stored in the backpack, but only be equipped right away from where you pick up this item. Only small items such as trinkets, belts, potions, gold etc. can be looted and stored in the backpack and I would even go so far to make a visual representation of the backpack, much like the storage of Resident Evil 2, where each items has an amount of square’s it uses up of the room inside the case.

• While we're about weapons and immersion, please for the love of whatever god you worship, can you create sheaths for these weapons on their armour? Seeing weapons floating on the back of each character downright breaks the immersion and it would be such a simple task to remove this situation. Each weapon automatically comes with its own sheath for each armour piece. Yeah it is a bit of work, but the devil is in the details. Why does the shield not show up on your back, but your weapon does? Why is my ranged weapon not visible when I am using my melee weapon? Why would somebody put a burning torch on their back? Why would somebody put a weapon, that has been dipped into fire on their back? Why would I dip my bow into the fire, rather than the actual arrow? Small things like these could be corrected with some smart programming.

• Helmets, it would be great if we could “hide” them. I just prefer looking at the faces a bit more. I also feel that characters with long hair, should have this still coming out beneath the helmet. Or when they have like a ponytail, maybe have it come out of the back of the helmet, assuming they purposefully drilled a hole into the back just for this purpose, much like the Tieflings have holes in their armour or clothing to fit their tails and horns.

• All right, back to taking items with you, so how to make money then? Well, you can either up the rewards the players get from completing quests in general, which is probably the easier option, or you insert making deals with blacksmiths to help them gather the weapons and armour, through usage of a guarded caravan ride to the area which has the loot in question. You might even want to add random attacks to make the caravan trips more interesting.

• Can you please make the Mage Armor ability look better? At this point I refrain from using the ability, because it just gives the mage an orange glow. I would prefer something along the lines of it being an armour of glowing arcane runes and lines spreading over the caster and then turning invisible after being cast. When the character is hit, a flash of arcane energy bursts out from that point, illuminating the armour and making it visible for a moment.

• Same goes for the Light ability, which turns a weapon into a bright piece of equipment. I would rather see something more subtle. At this point I prefer using Dancing Lights, because of this lack of subtlety. Tone down the brightness of the Light ability on the weapon but maintain the increased lighting because of it.

VENDORS, PICKPOCKETING & ATTITUDE

• That brings me to the next point, currently I can just sell whatever I want, to whomever I want. I do not see any logic in why a blacksmith would be interested in scrolls or random meaningless items. Hell, I even brought dismembered body parts with me and sold it to the blacksmith, without even so much as making a comment. I think there should be different type of vendors that take different types of items of your hands, much like the inventory menu has multiple tabs of types of inventory, so too should there be the different types of vendors for each item type.

• Using the Hide action should cause suspicion with NPC’s when you do it too often. It should, at the very least, negatively influence their “Attitude” towards that specific character. When “Attitude” has reached a certain level, NPC’s should become hostile instantly, with consequences like jail, fine, or a fight. NPC’s should not become hostile with other party members unless they join the fight or have an equally low “Attitude” score. This is going to be loads of fun, when playing with friends and one of them is a Rogue.

RESTING, CAMPING & DAY/NIGHT CYCLE

• About the camp, I feel that being able to go to camp, whenever, from wherever you want, really lowers the immersion and tensity as well. Knowing that I can just magically teleport back to camp, after every battle makes it too easy. I think the camp, should be part of the map, a point to which you can just travel by foot, as well as by teleportation. And on top of that, I think that it would be more immersive that we would bring sleeping gear with us, in the backpacks we already are carrying, so that we can setup camp anywhere, in the location itself, maybe even when there are monsters around, but with the chance that they might stumble across our camp and kill us in our sleep.

• So, what to do about going to camp and link it to something that is more immersive? I would start with adding a day and night cycle to the game. When planning to sneak a lot, it makes little sense to have the party go about in bright daylight. Also, I want to get a reasonable immersive feel for when party members are getting tired. Right now, they tend to say they want to go to camp after almost every fight. Fights are over in a matter of minutes and I cannot believe that their stamina is so poor, they would want to go to camp and sleep so often. If the battles, although minutes for us, would be something akin to an hour for them and have this be corroborated by a day and night cycle, things would start to feel more immersive. Certain enemies would be sleeping during the day, while alert at night. Certain enemies might even be drunk at a specific time of the day. Outposts might have different enemies at specific times of the day.

• Player characters mentioning they are tired is fine but ignoring this should come at a cost. Their chances of hitting should gradually lower, their chances of being hit getting higher, the longer you ignore their plee to go to camp.

• Short rests should be infinite, however it should, just like going to camp, come with a catch. Take Darkest Dungeon for instance, you can take a break sure, but you also need them to have food and in case of this game, also water, otherwise they will not heal up. I think that is a logical way of regaining HP points as well as short rest-oriented actions. I would even go so far as to state that if they rest, without food and water, they will only regain 1 spell option, rather than the full 4, in case of a Cleric, Sorcerer etc. Taking such a rest, or a rest at camp, should also progress time with "x" number of hours.

• Also being able to teleport from anywhere on the map to a waypoint, makes little sense. I would like to see teleportation only be able when your party is next to a waypoint and place a waypoint symbol inside the main camp as well.

GENERAL GAME MECHANICS

• In combat I have noticed that I can end a turn, without each individual party member being “done”. It would be great if you get a message that not every party member has used up all their moves, actions and bonus actions and ask if we want to continue with ending the turn.

• As for ending my turn having used up all potential moves, actions, and bonus actions, I would like to see the option to defend as a bonus action. I have experienced numerous amounts of times that I just wasted a bonus action point, because there was nothing else, I could be doing at that moment. It would be equally nice to see the enemies make use of this mechanic as well.

• Unless this is a part of the D&D rule system, can you please make specific abilities like Blade Ward or True Strike a Bonus Action, so that you can still actually do something else. I often do not use these abilities at all, because they cost an action, rather than a bonus action.

• Is it possible for you to add some more cool “death blows”? The game is bloody and even gory already, so seeing enemies get decapitated or dismembered by a rather ruthless “death blow” would make sense and add to the immersion. As a point of reference, I would suggest to maybe look at the many cool death animations Dawn of War 2 has to offer. These deathblows could be tied to critical hits that result in a kill, so that they will not become boring due to being overused. Each weapon and weapon combo, even a shield finisher, should have at least 1 or preferably 2 finisher moves tied to a critical hit.

• When not in combat and trying to jump to a certain location, it would be useful if the other party members, would not obstruct the area to which a character is jumping, unless they are in combat. But when not in combat, they should just automatically move aside.

• Please give proper weapon description explaining us when to use bludgeon, slashing or piercing weapons. Not every enemy examination shows what they are vulnerable or resistant to.

COMPANION WEAPONS

• Why is Wyll armed with a one-handed longsword in the loading screens, but doesn’t even have the required proficiency to carry such a weapon into battle? Please give him this proficiency from the start because there would otherwise be not a single reason for a Warlock player to invest a feat into having him walk around with a one-handed longsword. Why does Wyll even start with a rapier, a martial weapon, even though he does not have a martial weapon proficiency?

• Why is Lae'zel shown with a scimitar, while she does not even have a proficiency with this weapon? Yes, she has a general martial weapons proficiency, but not a specific one like with the greatsword. Under what circumstances would somebody choose a 1D6 weapon over a massive damage dealing 2handed weapon?

• Why is Astarion shown with a Rapier, while it would be more logical from a damage perspective to outfit him according to the traditional dual-wielding route? Maybe at least give him an equally elegant looking rapier-like dagger or short sword that matches the look or make the hand-crossbow usable from his free left hand, as a bonus action.

• These 3 examples here above, I am fine with, but it feels like these choices need to be more balanced so that that every option is equally useful. I think it would be great to have a Warlock running around with a 1handed longsword, but right now, it seems illogical. Same goes for Lae'zel or Astarion. The weapons they are depicted with, are not their starting weapons, nor are they weapons that somebody would go out of their way to stick with, unless you make it much more appealing to do so.

PARTYSIZE & INTRO

• We should start naked in the pods. I can think of no reason, why the Mindflayers wouldn't strip of us our gear before throwing us into these pods.

• Not entirely unimportant, but can you please allow us to field a group of 5 or maybe even 6 characters rather than 4? You have these 5 great characters I would all like to experience in a single playthrough. I am already certain I will replay the game numerous amounts of times, but that would be with friends, with our own character creations. For a single, personal playthrough, I just want to experience the entire group, rather than being forced to leave 1 out each time I go on an adventure. I am currently using a mod, that allows me to do so. Even the system seems to support, playing with all 6 characters in a party. There would just need to be a slight bit more enemies, to compensate for the extra party members.

Well, that's it for now. I hope Larian Studio can make use of these suggestions to help create the best possible BG3 version conceivable. And still, looking forward to whatever opinions might come on this thread.

High regards,
Omkara

OMG +1000000 on everything mate, great job!
I only have to disagree with the last two points:
1) When Mind Flayer abduct their victims their are teleported directly to the pods with all their equipment (see the intro video) ;
2) I honestly think a 4-characters party is the ideal size for how the game is settled. Sure, I'd love to bring all my companions with me but unless Larian finds a way to make enemies turns more fast, more characters means more enemies to fight and much longer battles.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Overall I'm very pleased with the 5th edition translation, however I have a few improvements
1) melee cantrips are a must for Warlocks
2) Less long rests and more short rests to improve the challenge and again validate Warlocks/Fighter class specific skills
3) While I appreciate the role-play aspect, I had 2 "good" playthru where I never used the tadpole and therefore lost all the dream sequences and tadpole skill. For balance sake, can there be a way to equalize this dichotomy
4) After a month I think its time to allow multiclassing.

Just a bit about me, I've played CRPGs since the inception of the PC. Wizardry 1. Before that I started DnD with the 1st edition and played untol 3rd edition. Adulthood and Parenthood reduced my TTRPG time, but I've always been following the evolution from the three pamphlets and Dragon Magazine original rules. I like 5e, and look forward to Larian's further iteration. Having retired I look forward to helping with game development in my own little way. I plan to be engaged here.

As Sven said. build the systems right.

Feedback on the Origin characters? no issues with the RP. I like edgy. Perhaps give a two class choice for respecc to maintain character design and dialog while improving party flexibility

just my thoughts. Keep up the iteration

E
stranger
stranger
E
My feedback/requests besides obvious bugs (such as cutscene issues, crashes, etc):

* Character Creation - Needs more options in general, but definitely need more makeup options for all genders.
* Turn-based/Real time with pause - I'm split on this because I don't mind the turn based, but I also feel like it could've been fused with the CRPG/BG1-2 standard system a bit better than just switching straight to DOS2's system.
* Party dialogue is definitely an issue, especially involving the heavily RNG skill checks, I found myself save-scumming too much just so I don't screw myself over on an interaction I simply didn't wish for my journey.
* Surfaces - probably my biggest issue in general. It seems to trump everything else you can do, and it ruins the CRPG fun. It doesn't matter what I do as long as I manipulated surfaces or did something with the environment. That made me less excited about 99% of the spells in my book when I would just have to resort to what elemental interactions I could do or push a boulder onto someone. RIP Magic Missiles, my love. I couldn't finish DOS1 because it was so disheartening that the focus was on the environment in combat and casters seemed so dumbed down. I refused to play DOS 2 for that reason. Not every fight should be grease fires and frozen blood, but it is.
* Cantrips - I liked being able to cast these whenever I want, this is something I liked about this version of the ruleset as a caster main. However, it feels like all I was doing was using these on environments, not enemies or myself for their intended effects.
* Better inventory management is needed. I need a sort button. I need to know if I need to keep quest items, and maybe give them their own UI container, instead of having to shove them into random bags not knowing what their future purpose is.
* Rest limitations are painful. Makes spellcasters stressed out not knowing when we can safely use a spell again.
* What your party members approve or disapprove of seems completely random at times, and almost have no way of knowing if something will get you positive or negative points with characters even with their personalities/backgrounds. I'm romancing Astarion, and he is all over the place with what he does or doesn't like or approve of.
* Scrolls don't feel special and should be limited to classes that would normally use magical/lore objects like casting classes, rogues, bards, etc.
* Party Size - I cannot stress this enough. 4 is simply too little. I'd compromise at 5 maybe, but 6 is truly optimal. Seriously. 6. This is Baldur's Gate 3, not DOS3. Please.

addict
addict
"Better inventory management"

Camp stash:

-> The camp stash should have tabs. Just like our inventory. It's a nightmare to navigate through it right now. I ended up spending dozens of items there and never retrieved them.

-> If I open my inventory and the stash I should be able to transfer items from one place to another with alt + left click. Dragging them considering the number of items we gather is insane. Especially now crafting is disabled but if Larian enables crafting and it ends up being the same nightmare to store crafting items as in DOS 2 that will be a shame.

-> If I open the window of items I want to equip on my character I shouldn't loose visibility over items in the inventory of other characters. Not sure how that could be solved visually but I feel it's something to be addressed.

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
enthusiast
enthusiast
+1 for day/night cycle. Kinda ruining the game immersion for me ATM. Feels like I'm considered a little child that needs to go to bed as soon as it gets dark and makes the world super boring as any NPC is always doing their job, no possibility to meet them in their houses, no possibility to rob a house by waiting until they sleep/go to work, no possibility to show how different a setting becomes at night by introducing fences, drunks etc. So yeah, maybe even make that a +10 for day/night thing.

D
DBZ Offline
stranger
stranger
D
So I read the first few pages here, and I'm surprised one of the top suggestions isn't addressing the HP bloat/change to AC. It fundamentally changes combat...and in a not good way.

stranger
stranger
I already repeat what I said earlier in this post I created... Baldurs Gate 3 - Early Access , Ideas/suggestion (link)

One of the things that I noticed, however, that no one has mentioned is the game UI which for me frankly must first of all be scaled properly based on the type of monitor you are using, for example to me many elements of the Ui in certain screens they overlap each other, especially when I try to separate the members of my party to control each individual character individually.

[Linked Image]

And as already mentioned in my post it would be better to have a style that reminds a little of the old chapters of the series without giving up the inclusion of more modern options, this would give more the feeling of playing a Baldurs Gate rather than a DoS3.

[Linked Image]
This image above is taken from BG2EE but it is only to make you understand how in its simplicity at the time however the Ui was very functional and everything appeared almost symmetrical as a whole.

The in-game options menu (Character shit, Inventors, Spell boock etc ...) is all piled up and incorporated into the minimap on the top right... and a little... not very elegant in my opinion... not optimal... and after a while it confuses a

[Linked Image]

The BG3 minimap in EA

Originally Posted by Evanesque
* Character Creation - Needs more options in general, but definitely need more makeup options for all genders.

Yes, I also think it takes many more options and more freedom of choice, to have more heads and many more hairstyles there too and already a step forward, but for example having the possibility to insert accessories such as earrings, necklaces etc... it would be interesting also having the possibility of having one eye different from the other would give the possibility to create even more unique characters, also having scars and other interesting details would not be bad, more tattoos also that would not be bad, many suggested to also insert a body slider to change the shape of the body, like making the character super muscular or super fat, personally I think that the BG3 editor has a lot of potential maybe if done right it can reach the level already seen in DA: Inquisition but it is up to Larian to decide how to move... in any case I repeat... we are at the beginning and it is only a month since the release of the EA.

[Linked Image]

* Turn-based/Real time with pause - I'm split on this because I don't mind the turn based, but I also feel like it could've been fused with the CRPG/BG1-2 standard system a bit better than just switching straight to DOS2's system.

Anque this is a point that I would like to clarify... I understand that for many the BG3 system adopted and taken practically by DoS1 and 2 but... personally I like it and I think it works also because what Larian is trying to do and look for to recreate as faithfully a paper game experience, which for the moment seems to really work and is what already as mentioned above in DoS1 and 2 can be seen, but I understand that many people cannot like this... an entire combat system could take a lot of time or resources... but from my point of view I wouldn't change this feature too drastically ... maybe give an option at the start of the game or from the game options menu which type of combat system to use whether a "classic BG" or a "DoS2 game rules tipe" fighting system, personally I see it as the only solution to please old, veteran and unovi players to the genre D & d and the BG series.

* Party Size - I cannot stress this enough. 4 is simply too little. I'd compromise at 5 maybe, but 6 is truly optimal. Seriously. 6. This is Baldur's Gate 3, not DOS3. Please.

Here! another one who thinks like me, for too long in many CRPGs that I play the limit of group members and set to only 4 characters... and so boring and I agree that a minimum of 5 or 6 characters would be much more optimal as in the old Baldur's Gate games, which then even in games like Icewind Dale that used the same graphics engine and ruleset you could create a party of up to 6 players, now I'm not going to tell everything I have already mentioned in my post... as the problem of multy and the import and export of characters (which even that over time is a person in time and space of modern CRPGs), if you want to read this part you will find everything in the link I put here in comment, and I repeat... here too there is a big chance to make the game really great if Larian gives the possibility of having 6 members in the group rather than 4, and this would give the possibility to fill not only many gaps and gaps in a party but also diversify a lot and cr have excellent synnergies between characters and classes.

Originally Posted by Sharet
* I honestly think a 4-characters party is the ideal size for how the game is settled. Sure, I'd love to bring all my companions with me but unless Larian finds a way to make enemies turns more fast, more characters means more enemies to fight and much longer battles.

I think this is basically caused by the Pathfinding... at the moment in EA is broken, but I also agree that sometimes the enemy turns are too long, in fact sometimes it happened to me to see enemies that when it was the their shift did practically nothing for 5-10s or minutes or they moved back and forth as if they were lost and confused... but again and normal and an EA and many things still need to be cleaned and improved, however having only 4 controllable characters and in any case too restrictive especially for a game that bears the name of Baldur's Gate ... for me it takes 5 or 6 controllable characters/players and if you have never played the previous chapters of the BG or IcewinDale series the number of characters was 6 and not 4.

I
stranger
stranger
I
I made a post with some feedback (not knowing this existed). There's quite a bit of content so I'll link to the previous post (below) to avoid cluttering this discussion.

[Feedback] - 100 hours + SPOILERS 3 playthroughs

stranger
stranger
Inventory .... both the party inventory and the camp inventory.

First of all...it is just an annoyance to have individual inventory when you magically can teleport everything around beetween the party members no matter where they are and when you do it. .
Take a look at the inventory management of pathfinder kingmaker. There is a total number a party can carry, and else it is just organized in a single big stash with some different sort options. Every charakter has a personal equipment on top with his armor, weapons...

Suddenly there is no need for a magic box in camp to transfer things from anywhere in the world to it. THIS is realy unimmersive and should not be in the game at all. If there is a box, don´t make it the magic teleport box....

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
I'll include duplicates here for completion sake. It may be that for some items written as "add such or so", it is already in the game and I simply have no clue how to find it. In those cases, feel free to read those lines as "clarify how to such or so".

Some possible enhancement that would improve my gaming experience:
* Having a warning indicator when a jump would cause falling damage.
* Have a warning indicator when jumping down that the distance is too great to jump back from.
* Having a "wait here" command to prevent party members from moving / following.
* Having an action bar that is not bound to the active character, onto which powers from any/all characters can be dragged, allowing those powers to be activated without having to switch characters.
* Options to keybind all actions, for example jump, help, or shove.
* Ability to rise/lower the camera to different floors.
* Ability to add a sequence of actions. For example: setting multiple movement points to navigate past a trap; to cast a spell, followed by an attempt of hiding again; or to hold an action until the main character attacks.
* Ability to set routing behaviors such as "stick to the shadows", "avoid hazards" or "take risks".
* Option to have the party stop movement on any ability check that would uncover a hazard.
* Having a key that only skips to the next cinematic sentence, as opposed to also activating conversation options that follow.
* Having an story-wise indicator that "sleeping is not bad".
* More clarity on whether or not it is bad to "read a book" that is owned by another. Currently the "read" option is marked red, yet I see no negative response when reading.
* An option to have a character flee from combat entirely.
* Having non-armor clothing options with visual effects; having non-armor clothing options that combine with armor, for example a surcoat.
* Having a way to view all character abilities; currently I have no clue how to show some of the passive class options, or weapon proficiencies.
* Having a warning that a conversation option would influence NPC appreciation, possibly bound to an insight check.
* Having a way to show descriptions of properties shown on tooltips; for example "versatile" shown on a weapon tooltip.
* Having a way to improve bartering prices.
* Having Fiend Sight negate the Darkness spell's blindness.

A few potential bugs I noticed:
* Great Weapon Master's description does not rule out heavy ranged weapons like the heavy crossbow, yet it is not applied on the heavy crossbow.
* The log is still at the top when expanded only after multiple messages have already been printed.
* It is possible to cast an offensive spell on the ground. When targeting an opponent, a click that misses the opponent will waste the spell.

Last edited by Yerdiss; 29/10/20 07:49 PM.
N
old hand
old hand
N
Just feel like it needs to be said, some of us like vertical and surface combat.

Originally Posted by Iviene
Inventory .... both the party inventory and the camp inventory.

First of all...it is just an annoyance to have individual inventory when you magically can teleport everything around beetween the party members no matter where they are and when you do it. .
Take a look at the inventory management of pathfinder kingmaker. There is a total number a party can carry, and else it is just organized in a single big stash with some different sort options. Every charakter has a personal equipment on top with his armor, weapons...

Suddenly there is no need for a magic box in camp to transfer things from anywhere in the world to it. THIS is realy unimmersive and should not be in the game at all. If there is a box, don´t make it the magic teleport box....

I started playing PoE2 recently. They do a lot of things right and inventory is one of them. From your description it sounds like it's identical to P:K,

Page 32 of 41 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 40 41

Link Copied to Clipboard